The Student Room Group

University of Bristol Postgraduate Applicants 2019-2020

Hello everyone!
I created this discussion for people who applied to postgraduate programs at University of Bristol.
I received an offer to study MSc Molecular Neuroscience a few days ago. I also applied for MSc Palaeobiology, but I haven't heard from them yet.
What about you?
Good luck to everybody! :smile:
Reply 1
Congrats on your offer! I've just accepted a place to study MSc Public Health at Bristol in September :smile:
Reply 2
Thanks! Congrats on your offer too! I'm still thinking if I am going to accept this offer or wait to see if I get other offers.
Reply 3
Original post by GeorgeCSJ
Thanks! Congrats on your offer too! I'm still thinking if I am going to accept this offer or wait to see if I get other offers.

Have you applied to any other uni's/courses?
Reply 4
I have applied to one MSc at Imperial College London and MSc in Palaeobiology at Bristol as well. I still haven't heard from either program.
Original post by ait1996
Have you applied to any other uni's/courses?
Reply 5
Hello everyone!
I created this discussion for people who applied to postgraduate programs at University of Bristol.
I received an offer to study MSc Molecular Neuroscience a few days ago. I also applied for MSc Palaeobiology, but I haven't heard from them yet.
What about you?

Hi! I just received an offer for MSc Molecular Neuroscience too! :smile: I'm also waiting to hear back from KCL (MSc Neuroscience). Have you visited the uni/attended any open days at all? There's one on 8th of May but I unfortunately have to decide before then. Good luck with your other applications!
Reply 6
Congrats! No I have not since I'm an international student. Thank you! :smile: Good luck to you too with your KCL application.
Original post by elsmr
Hi! I just received an offer for MSc Molecular Neuroscience too! :smile: I'm also waiting to hear back from KCL (MSc Neuroscience). Have you visited the uni/attended any open days at all? There's one on 8th of May but I unfortunately have to decide before then. Good luck with your other applications!
Reply 7
Congrats! No I have not since I'm an international student. Thank you! :smile: Good luck to you too with your KCL application.

Thanks! Would you like me to let you know what my first impressions are if I can arrange a visit/talk to the academic staff or current students? :smile:
Hey everyone! I have an offer to study MSc Applied Neuropsychology starting in September.
Reply 9
Oh that would be helpful!
Original post by elsmr
Thanks! Would you like me to let you know what my first impressions are if I can arrange a visit/talk to the academic staff or current students? :smile:
Reply 10
Congrats!
Original post by Flint_sky7
Hey everyone! I have an offer to study MSc Applied Neuropsychology starting in September.
Reply 11
Update: I have just received an offer to study MSc in Palaeobiology!
Reply 12
Oh that would be helpful!

I contacted them and they extended my response deadline a little so I can attend the open day. When is your deadline? :smile: Congrats on your new offer!
I have an offer to study MSc Applied Neuropsychology!
congratulations!
Hello everyone!
What about you?
It is seems that all people in this discussion are Prospective graduate students...i am so envy:frown:
Original post by elsmr
After you guys met your conditions for your offer, did you receive any communication from the university? My offer changed to unconditional after uploading my undergraduate degree certificate, but I didn't hear anything else. No letter or email to confirm my place. Is it the same for you guys? I'm a bit worried something has gone wrong somewhere.
Bump

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending