The Student Room Group

GCSE Math revision

Hi all
May I Ask how mnay GCSE maths past papers someone needs to do to ensure all contents are covered and be in a position of ready for the real exam.
Regards
Reply 1
Hi there!! I sat my GCSEs last summer and was often worried about not having done enough. I found myself using a lot of online resources to do practice problems and questions, and made sure I had attempted all of the specimen and past papers for the new spec, and I think I did all of the papers 2015 onwards. It’s most important to pick out the topics you perhaps didn’t do so well on and then practice more questions purely based on these areas. But yeah, I found that covered most of, if not all, of the content for me.

Hope this helps in some way :smile:
Reply 2
Hi again
May i ask what grade did you get in math.

Original post by lemmens
Hi there!! I sat my GCSEs last summer and was often worried about not having done enough. I found myself using a lot of online resources to do practice problems and questions, and made sure I had attempted all of the specimen and past papers for the new spec, and I think I did all of the papers 2015 onwards. It’s most important to pick out the topics you perhaps didn’t do so well on and then practice more questions purely based on these areas. But yeah, I found that covered most of, if not all, of the content for me.

Hope this helps in some way :smile:
I did nearly every past paper I could find, which covered basically everything I needed to know
Reply 4
Original post by mass63
Hi again
May i ask what grade did you get in math.

I got a grade 9, and also did further maths
Reply 5
Original post by Shannon.Leanne
I did nearly every past paper I could find, which covered basically everything I needed to know

May i ask what grade did you get?
Original post by mass63
May i ask what grade did you get?

I got a grade 8

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending