The Student Room Group

Is anyone actually ready for GCSEs?

Is anyone actually ready for GCSEs or come to the realisation that GCSEs start in under 35 days??? Because I surely have not and I'm waiting for the panic to kick in!

Scroll to see replies

I've come to accept that it's next month. Am I prepared? Absolutely not.
Nooo I don't feel ready at all at this point, but hoping to feel more confident by the end of the Easter holidays :smile:
Feel like I've left it too late to revise, but reckon I'll be fine if I prioritise and break my subjects down :smile:
I’m quietly bricking it. I have the memory of an onion. I’m still revising and studying but inside I am a crying onion. 😂
Reply 4
I am worried when I am going to accept it! It'll probably be the night before my first exam lmao *cries*
Original post by RazzzBerries
I've come to accept that it's next month. Am I prepared? Absolutely not.
Reply 5
yeh same! I think everyone leaves it too late lmao! We all feel the pain
Original post by drystar
Nooo I don't feel ready at all at this point, but hoping to feel more confident by the end of the Easter holidays :smile:
Feel like I've left it too late to revise, but reckon I'll be fine if I prioritise and break my subjects down :smile:
Reply 6
haha same lmao
Original post by Lucycoldtea
I’m quietly bricking it. I have the memory of an onion. I’m still revising and studying but inside I am a crying onion. 😂
Original post by x.ella.x
I am worried when I am going to accept it! It'll probably be the night before my first exam lmao *cries*

Trueee. Do you start with me on the 14th, or are you in the prestige RS gang who start the day before?
Honestly terrified for my German oral exam which is in two weeks! First exam that's 'real', and that just seems wilddd to me
Reply 9
No, I'm sadly in the prestige RS gang :s-smilie: Do you have biology on the 14th?
Original post by RazzzBerries
Trueee. Do you start with me on the 14th, or are you in the prestige RS gang who start the day before?
Reply 10
Sameeeeeee! I feel like crying any time I think about it!
Original post by drystar
Honestly terrified for my German oral exam which is in two weeks! First exam that's 'real', and that just seems wilddd to me
No, I'm sadly in the prestige RS gang :s-smilie: Do you have biology on the 14th?

Awww, good luck!

Yeah, French Reading and Listening AM, then Biology PM. What a great way to kick GCSEs off. Yippee.
Reply 12
Luckily I don't do French but I do German which means I have a longer exam period than you! Good luck though! Hopefully we get the grades we deserve! What are you predicted btw?
(Original post by RazzzBerries)
Awww, good luck!

Yeah, French Reading and Listening AM, then Biology PM. What a great way to kick GCSEs off. Yippee.
I am in Germany so doing exactly the opposite: English oral and written exam!

If you want send me an e-mail and I can improve your German + practice with you!

Vicky
I'm ready but I am worried about biology because it is so worded the questions I have my English teacher tells us constantly to revise since september
Is anyone actually ready for GCSEs or come to the realisation that GCSEs start in under 35 days??? Because I surely have not and I'm waiting for the panic to kick in!
Reply 15
Aw that's really nice of you, thanks!
Original post by Babibodoh
I am in Germany so doing exactly the opposite: English oral and written exam!

If you want send me an e-mail and I can improve your German + practice with you!

Vicky
Reply 16
yeah I am worried about biology too :confused:
Original post by 2838676907
I'm ready but I am worried about biology because it is so worded the questions I have my English teacher tells us constantly to revise since september
Kill me:eek:
Hasn’t really hit me yet. I don’t think I will ever feel ready, there’s always so much more I could do...
Reply 19
No matter how much I revise I'll still be unprepared lol. But at least we're all in the same boat

Quick Reply

Latest