The Student Room Group

Medicine Abroad (specifically czech republic)

Hi
I recently did the Palacky entrance exams and passed it, getting admission into medicine for September, I have some concerns about tutelage because I have seen some good and bad reviews on the student room. It would be great if someone who preferably studies Medicine at Palacky University Olomouc and went through tutelage can give me insight on the process, how much they charge and basically anything I need to know before committing to anything.

thank you
Reply 1
Original post by Emem_19
Hi
I recently did the Palacky entrance exams and passed it, getting admission into medicine for September, I have some concerns about tutelage because I have seen some good and bad reviews on the student room. It would be great if someone who preferably studies Medicine at Palacky University Olomouc and went through tutelage can give me insight on the process, how much they charge and basically anything I need to know before committing to anything.

thank you

Before I applied to study in Czech Republic (not with tutelage) I did a lot of research into the various companies, including going through their company registration.

I found out they had a company strike off warning from companies house back in January.

Also, couldn't find any VAT registration details or any registration with the information commissioners office (this is the law if they are handling your data).

I came to the conclusion, rightly or wrongly, that this seriously compromised their legitimacy. I am doing some exams for Palacky and Masaryk in July in Manchester with another organisation instead.
(edited 4 years ago)
Hi,

I'm afraid I disagree with your views. Firstly I have now withdrawn my daughter from palacky and my son from masaryk university due to their very high failure rate. I believe a lot of their friends were in the same position.

A company strike off notice from companies house is common for those who submit late accounts. This is has no effect on a companies credibility.

Secondly, the GDPR compliance has nothing to do with the registration with the information commission, this is in relation of how a company deals with documentation.

I find it appalling that people post red herrings on this reputable website which is meant to guide students in the correct direction. Please try and refrain from posting false information.

Original post by RanitS
Before I applied to study in Czech Republic (not with tutelage) I did a lot of research into the various companies, including going through their company registration.

I found out they had a company strike off warning from companies house back in January.

Also, couldn't find any VAT registration details or any registration with the information commissioners office (this is the law if they are handling your data).

I came to the conclusion, rightly or wrongly, that this seriously compromised their legitimacy. I am doing some exams for Palacky and Masaryk in July in Manchester with another organisation instead.
I've noted, there is a big difference between the number of new admissions and the number of graduated students in the Czech medical Universities. Anybody can explain it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending