The Student Room Group

Hows revision going so far??

hello everyone i am doing a levels and i am not ready for my exams since i legit started revising only this week and ive been so close to giving up since i have 3 subjects and i am making notes now and i feel like there isnt much time left, but the only problem is is that i cant learn without making notes and so ive made the exact same mistake as i did gcses of starting a bit toooo late.
but how is revision going for you guys?
and what subjects are you doing?
im currently doing psychology, sociology and business x
and how are you feeling about the exams coming up?
Original post by lilly_xx12345
hello everyone i am doing a levels and i am not ready for my exams since i legit started revising only this week and ive been so close to giving up since i have 3 subjects and i am making notes now and i feel like there isnt much time left, but the only problem is is that i cant learn without making notes and so ive made the exact same mistake as i did gcses of starting a bit toooo late.

Girllll I do psychology and sociology as well! You have enough time dw. Don't waste your time making notes. I usually just vomit learn which means that I would read a page my textbook on a certain topic a couple of times to let it sink in my memory then I would close my book and write down everything I remember and later on I would add anything I've missed from the book and highlight those bits. Of you ever need a help with anything, you can always PM me x
Im kinda stressed myself. Haven't finished revising the content:frown:
haven't finished any of the courses ):
Original post by mpaprika

how much have you got done?
now thinking of it i might try that but im just so stressed man like its all too much, also idk why but im finding it so hard to revise, its just too stressful and i end up giving up each time, what is your last subject that you do along with sociology and psychology?
Original post by *Alisha*
Girllll I do psychology and sociology as well! You have enough time dw. Don't waste your time making notes. I usually just vomit learn which means that I would read a page my textbook on a certain topic a couple of times to let it sink in my memory then I would close my book and write down everything I remember and later on I would add anything I've missed from the book and highlight those bits. Of you ever need a help with anything, you can always PM me x
same and to think i have maths on top of it just make me want to vomit:frown:
Original post by *Alisha*
Im kinda stressed myself. Haven't finished revising the content:frown:
same, and if you dont mind me asking what subjects do you do?

hi
I haven't even started my GCSES or Alevels but its safe to say that I am trying... hard..ish :smile: for my option subjects .
when I go into a levels I will pick
Eng. lit
law
History
maybe Politics
aww how i wish i could go back to your time :frown: one tip from me is revise, i mean it as soon as you enter gcses start revising because trust me in the end you will regret it x
Original post by Study_Girl 7
hi
I haven't even started my GCSES or Alevels but its safe to say that I am trying... hard..ish :smile: for my option subjects .
when I go into a levels I will pick
Eng. lit
law
History
maybe Politics
thanks for your tip
aww how i wish i could go back to your time :frown: one tip from me is revise, i mean it as soon as you enter gcses start revising because trust me in the end you will regret it x
I hope that you do really well on your A-Levels:smile::h:
awww thank youuu x and i hope that you do amazing in your gcses when you are doing them x:h:
Original post by Study_Girl 7
I hope that you do really well on your A-Levels:smile::h:
:smile:
awww thank youuu x and i hope that you do amazing in your gcses when you are doing them x:h:
same, and if you dont mind me asking what subjects do you do?

biology, chemistry, maths and German
im hoping to crack on with exam papers next week. im getting a bit anxious about this week being so unproductive so far but it's because i'm made to go to school for intervention sessions that's stressing me out. i'm trying to do a few hours everyday atleast but it's difficult when i know i should be doing more
(i'm doing as exams not a levels)
ah good luck for revision x
biology, chemistry, maths and German
now thinking of it i might try that but im just so stressed man like its all too much, also idk why but im finding it so hard to revise, its just too stressful and i end up giving up each time, what is your last subject that you do along with sociology and psychology?

ikrr I keep forgetting info from psychology coz there's so many topics. I keep rushing coz I want to start pps. I'm doing philosophy alongside psych and soc. What topics are you doing for sociology?
(edited 5 years ago)
same and to think i have maths on top of it just make me want to vomit:frown:

you're eating maths?
Lmao I meant resitting* maths wtf did I type

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending