The Student Room Group

Do you consider people from TSR your friend?

Scroll to see replies

I have no friends 😂😂😂
Original post by Leviathan1611
I have no friends 😂😂😂

:hugs: y?
Yes, of course. :yep:

Although it took me six years of using this website to meet people I consider friends. I think that's when I started visiting daily rather than just coming online when I wanted to post on my own GYG blog. :lol: According to a few of my now-friends one of my old avatars (that I used for 2-3yrs) intimidated people. :tongue:
Original post by Obolinda
:hugs: y?

antisocial is my middle name.
Reply 64
Nah. There are people I like interacting with more than others, but ultimately if any of yous left tomorrow, my life would be unaffected.
Original post by gjd800
Nah. There are people I like interacting with more than others, but ultimately if any of yous left tomorrow, my life would be unaffected.

Same with you, big lad.
Reply 66
Original post by Notoriety
Same with you, big lad.

I expect no less!
Original post by gjd800
I expect no less!

luve you :frown:
Reply 68
Original post by Notoriety
luve you :frown:

:laugh: :laugh:
No, my social circle on TSR is the same as irl, which is to say, zero.
well...i like you guys. but my definition of friend, even in real life, is if I let you in my gaff or not. that's friendship right thurr.
Original post by gjd800

wow. that hurts mang.
POOJA? what is this BEHAVIOUR
Glad to see you two are still going strong :tongue: :smile:
Everyone knows your favourite @Notoriety
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by TheNamesBond.
No, my social circle on TSR is the same as irl, which is to say, zero.

:console:
I was never guessing. 😂
You’re not my friend, notoriety, you’re my tsr son! And as you oxon mama, I think you’re a very naughty boy, and you’re grounded for dissing my dear friend harrysbar. Ps obolinda, you have got to be the sweetest, kindest person on the whole of tsr! Have a nice day 😀😀😀
Original post by Oxford Mum
You’re not my friend, notoriety, you’re my tsr son! And as you oxon mama, I think you’re a very naughty boy, and you’re grounded for dissing my dear friend harrysbar. Ps obolinda, you have got to be the sweetest, kindest person on the whole of tsr! Have a nice day 😀😀😀

:hugs:

Quick Reply

Latest