The Student Room Group

WikiLeaks Julian Assange finally nicked by the Met Police

Mr Julian Assange, of the WikiLeaks group, has finally been booted out of the Ecuadorian Embassy in London and arrested by the Police of the Metropolis.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47891737

He'd been hiding there since 2012. In the past, it had been stated the Ambassador was miffed because Assange failed to supervise a pet cat properly.

Now it seems possible Assange might face justice in the US for his disclosing sensitive secretive US government documents. WikiLeaks are very upset; they have Tweeted a claim that Ecuador has violated international law by revoking asylum.

Some US correction sites do allow prisoners to pet cats now and again, so perhaps all is not lost for Mr Assange.

Scroll to see replies

The puppet that is the UK must help the USA bring "justice" to Assange - WikiLeaks and other whistleblowers have helped us understand what is kept under wraps, hopefully all goes well for him...
Took them long enough, should have raided the embassy years ago.
Wow it’s finally happened. Props to him for being able to stay that long.
Reply 4
Original post by Decahedron
Took them long enough, should have raided the embassy years ago.

I can't help but imagine the place musta stunk after 7 years of him. I imagine he's the sort of fella to walk around on carpets without socks or slippers on, just because he knows it annoys people.
Original post by Notoriety
I can't help but imagine the place musta stunk after 7 years of him. I imagine he's the sort of fella to walk around on carpets without socks or slippers on, just because he knows it annoys people.

Don't you walk around with bare feet on carpet? :erm:
Reply 6
Original post by Decahedron
Don't you walk around with bare feet on carpet? :erm:

Not in an office building.
Fake news.

Julian Assange slipped out the back door while the Metropolitan Police arrested his decoy Uncle Albert.

ccccccc.jpg
Reply 8
Apparently he never cleaned his cat's litterbox. :s-smilie:
Not in an office building.

Oh I see now, I just wear socks at work :h:
Reply 10
Original post by Trotsky's Iceaxe
Fake news. Julian Assange slipped out the back door while the Metropolitan Police arrested the decoy Uncle Albert.

ccccccc.jpg

HAHHAHAHAH. Beauty.
Original post by Molseh
Apparently he never cleaned his cat's litterbox. :s-smilie:

Disgraceful...it isn't like he didn't have the time

ccccccc.jpg

St Julian, the patron saint of rapists and absconders, has really let himself go. No wonder the Ecuadorians wanted to get shot of him. They'll probably have to turn a hose onto him and give the coppers new clothing.

It is ironic that his latest complaint has been about the release of surveillance footage of him, and an attempt to extort money from Wikileaks in exchange for not releasing it all.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2019/apr/10/julian-assange-wikileaks-says-spies-at-work-in-ecuadorean-embassy

It rather reminds one of the reported attempt by Wikileaks to extort $700,000 from Amnesty International in exchange for not releasing the names of Afghan civilians to the Taliban.

https://www.zdnet.com/article/nutball-wikileaks-founder-tries-to-blackmail-amnesty-international/

ccccccc.jpg

St Julian, the patron saint of rapists and absconders, has really let himself go. No wonder the Ecuadorians wanted to get shot of him. They'll probably have to turn a hose onto him and give the coppers new clothing.

It is ironic that his latest complaint has been about the release of surveillance footage of him, and an attempt to extort money from Wikileaks in exchange for not releasing it all.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2019/apr/10/julian-assange-wikileaks-says-spies-at-work-in-ecuadorean-embassy

It rather reminds one of the reported attempt by Wikileaks to extort $700,000 from Amnesty International in exchange for not releasing the names of Afghan civilians to the Taliban.

Something tells me that a bail application won't get very far.

https://www.zdnet.com/article/nutball-wikileaks-founder-tries-to-blackmail-amnesty-international/
Reply 14
Hard to feel sorry for the rapey wee shite.
is he on TSR ?

:holmes:
If he's extradited to the U.S. my faith in this pathetic vassal state of a country will fall to new lows.

Thank God for Assange and Wikileaks and the incredible work they did in exposing US war crimes.
(edited 5 years ago)
Ironic that he's made a career of exposing secrets and now somebody's threatening to do it to him.
Original post by Palmyra
If he's extradited to the U.S. my faith in this pathetic vassal state of a country will fall to new lows.

You don't think much of the rule of law or of Britain's treaty obligations then? Presumably you also have no sympathy for the peoiple whose lives he has blighted and whose deaths he has caused.
:rofl:

It's disappointing how many famouses like to defend this cupboard dwelling sex pest.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending