The Student Room Group

Apprenticeships 2019 application thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mariam2701
i received an email a few weeks after i did my VI saying they're still considering applications but can't say if ive made it through or not, did you get the same email?

i got that aswell
Original post by graceelle
i got that aswell

I got an email from Unilever today inviting me to the assessment centre, have you heard anything and for which programme did you apply for
I got an email from Unilever today inviting me to the assessment centre, have you heard anything and for which programme did you apply for

haven't heard anything yet, i applied for the chartered management degree Apprenticeship wbu

i just logged onto the portal and it says assessment center on it so do that mean ive been invited, i haven't heard anything back yet ?
(edited 5 years ago)
I still haven’t heard anything! I’ve applied for reshearch and development. Wbu? And when and where is the assessment day?
haven't heard anything yet, i applied for the chartered management degree Apprenticeship wbu

i just logged onto the portal and it says assessment center on it so do that mean ive been invited, i haven't heard anything back yet ?

Digital marketing I applied for, it must be then because I havent checked the portal but I got an email asking me to call a number to confirm. I hope you have!
Digital marketing I applied for, it must be then because I havent checked the portal but I got an email asking me to call a number to confirm. I hope you have!

i haven't received an email but this comes up on my portal, is it the same for you ?image-979366a5-c989-4f34-b485-26fdb9cc52e38793693206614040704-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Mine Says video interview
i haven't received an email but this comes up on my portal, is it the same for you ?image-979366a5-c989-4f34-b485-26fdb9cc52e38793693206614040704-compressed.jpg.jpeg
When and where is your interview?
Original post by sophie goodman
When and where is your interview?

23rd leatherhead

6BCAFB20-A26F-4C83-B81F-8379BF44B79A.jpg.jpeg

This is what mine says as i’ve confirmed it
6BCAFB20-A26F-4C83-B81F-8379BF44B79A.jpg.jpeg

This is what mine says as i’ve confirmed it

good luck with it ! hopefully i get a reply tomorrow or next week
Reply 31
Anyone got an assessment centre for Tesco on the 23rd
I applied to Tesco but haven’t heard anything back! What subject did you apply for
Original post by eh22
Anyone got an assessment centre for Tesco on the 23rd
Reply 33
I applied to Tesco but haven’t heard anything back! What subject did you apply for

food comercial
Original post by eh22
food comercial

Have you done a video interview?
Reply 35
Have you done a video interview?

Yes in November and have assesmnt centre
I’ve got an invite at the assessment centre at colworth. It said in the email they would email more details what it involved once I have confirmed. I’ve confirmed but still haven’t received the email. Have you?
23rd leatherhead
What did you apply for?
I’ve got an invite at the assessment centre at colworth. It said in the email they would email more details what it involved once I have confirmed. I’ve confirmed but still haven’t received the email. Have you?
Food science. Have you applied? If so what for
I applied for chartered management. I haven't received any news after my VI apart from 'theyre still screening & considering applications' but my portal says assessment centre on it so i'm confused
Food science. Have you applied? If so what for

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending