The Student Room Group

AQA Geography 2k19-PRE-RELEASE BOOKLET!!

Hi guys!

Diksha here!

So...

The pre-release booklet for AQA geographers came out and it really hit me how close to exams we are!!

So what do you guys think about the pre-release booklet?
Have you all had the chance to take a look at it?
Anyone have predictions for questions?

Personally,I don't mind the topic (no spoilers given!!). Considering,that they were given water reservoirs as their case study last year,I think we're quite lucky this year!

But anyway,let me know about your views on the pre-release booklet and how geography revision is going for you, personally,I'm finding it really hard to remember case studies so if you have any tips for that,I'm all ears!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Diksha x
Heyyyyy....for geography I use the specification to make flashcards and commit them to memory...am going to start working on mostly practice q....still can't believe how low the grade boundaries were last year ....but watch ..cuz we are sitting this year they are gonna make them high :colonhash:....I thought the topic on the pre-release booklet was okay...good luck
I thought this was A_level...
Ah well. good luck for gcse geography :smile:
Hey, I am studying the pre-release and I think we do have a good topic but we do have a lot of information in there which covers a lot of grounds, I have been researching about it and looking into opinions such as the Iceland advert about palm oil but also the links to the dtm due to the tribes in the rainforest and getting people’s opinions and news on it! X
I have no notes for it lol
Hi, has anyone got the pre-release? My school has not given us the pre-release. I feel like I am falling back.

Help!
I have the pre-release should of been giving to you in March c
Thanks! Yes that's why I was worried but now I have it :biggrin:
Original post by Amylea120803
I have the pre-release should of been giving to you in March c
Reply 8
Yeah the topics on the pre-release material are good imo but I need to research about it
I think the questions will not be as easy as the pre-release is letting on xx
Hi does anyone have the pre release booklet that they can send me please as my school still haven’t given them to us and I’m starting to worry as we don’t have long and our teacher has said we aren’t allowed to take them home?
Thanks
This was the easiest thing ever on last year's exam. As long as you understand what the content is on about, the questions will be easy. However, I did look at this year's booklet and the questions which could come up look less obvious plus the rainforest topic is just harder than the resource topic last year. It was so obvious what last year's 9 marker was going to be so we literally practised it in class :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest