The Student Room Group

I'm using eyebrow pencil and I'm a straight boy

Hey so I was trimming my eyebrows and cut way to much off so I've had to use my eyebrow pencil which use occasionally do you think thi is this weird for a straight guy
I think I'm just a perfectionist imo

Scroll to see replies

No its not weird lol make up isnt gendered

Spoiler

Original post by ----_----

Spoiler

So it doesn't give people the impression that I'm queer? I'm like 100% straight haha I love it thanks 😂😂
A biro :rofl:
Invest in a pencil, love. Though I doubt you need it anyway.

YoU'Re bEaUtifuL.
Original post by Mixedraceguy
So it doesn't give people the impression that I'm queer? I'm like 100% straight haha I love it thanks 😂😂

If it looks natural no one will question it. Obviously if you do drag queen brows you might raise a couple eyebrows here and there
YOU USED INK ALL THAT TIME?! :rofl:

First dog: You
Second dog: Me

:yep:

Correction: They both need to be wearing turmeric face masks.
mate, you're done for. no girl ever going to approach you. rip.
Original post by I'mComingOxford
mate, your done for. no girl ever going to approach you. rip.

Why? :rofl: I doubt guys notice when girls literally DRAW on their eyebrows, so would it be a difference the other way round?
Original post by ----_----

Spoiler

OFC OFC

Or, you know, just go straight in and come out looking like a yellow skittle. :yep:
mate, you're done for. no girl ever going to approach you. rip.

Girls still come to me bro and some say it looks good on me and Im good looking and I've got abs like imma just do my thing 👌
Original post by RazzzBerries
Why? :rofl: I doubt guys notice when girls literally DRAW on their eyebrows, so would it be a difference the other way round?

I notice but that's prolly cus I'm a straight guy that uses it 😂😂
Girls still come to me bro and some say it looks good on me and Im good looking and I've got abs like imma just do my thing 👌

Good looking only gets girls but won’t make them stay. Abs mean nothing in a relationship. Looks are just about appearance. You need more than appearance to get someone’s attention.
Are you a guy or girl?

a girl aint gonna date you with some abs my guy 😂😂
Are you a guy or girl?

hes a guy, although he's kind of queer
Original post by RazzzBerries

sarcasm razzi.
sarcasm razzi.

Ah. Hard to tell online. :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest