The Student Room Group

I'm a compulsive overeater. AMA

Pretty much what the title says. Never done one of these ask me anything's before, so be gentle with me. Thanks !

Scroll to see replies

black swan or white swan ?

:holmes:
Have you experienced a break up?
Reply 3
White.
Original post by the bear
black swan or white swan ?

:holmes:
Reply 4
I suppose after a while, with lots of clean toilet roll, they would "feel" clean as it wouldn't feel all slimey and scuttery any more.
Original post by JoshDarnIt
How do blind people know when to stop wiping their arse? :hmmmm:

It's been bugging me for the past half hour
Original post by markova21
I suppose after a while, with lots of clean toilet roll, they would "feel" clean as it wouldn't feel all slimey and scuttery any more.

How would they know the toilet roll is clean?
What are your favourite foods?
Reply 7
They wouldn't for certain, I guess. But if it was in an unopened packet, they would probably imagine it to be new and unused. A smell test would be a pretty good indicator too.
How would they know the toilet roll is clean?
Reply 8
Nearly everything i'm not supposed to eat. Full fat cheese, also cream cheese like Philadelphia and Dairylea. Bread, pasta, cakes, chocolate, biscuits.
Original post by londonmyst
What are your favourite foods?
They wouldn't for certain, I guess. But if it was in an unopened packet, they would probably imagine it to be new and unused. A smell test would be a pretty good indicator too.

How can you smell if you're blind? Isn't that racist?
Reply 10
Yes. A boyfriend, who I had known as a friend for a few years, became my boyfriend after my son's father died. He was really supportive and kind. Then he cheated on me several times with his ex. That was about seven years ago now.
Original post by Anneyong <3
Have you experienced a break up?
do you ever shop at Waitrose™ ?
Reply 12
No. There isn't one anywhere near where I live. I don't even think there are any in N. Ireland at all. But I might be wrong.
do you ever shop at Waitrose™ ?
How do blind people know when to stop wiping their arse? :hmmmm:

It's been bugging me for the past half hour

That's why washing with water is much better....you don't need to look
It's blind-friendly
No. There isn't one anywhere near where I live. I don't even think there are any in N. Ireland at all. But I might be wrong.

https://www.independent.ie/business/irish/uk-retailer-waitrose-to-strengthen-dunnes-link-26859017.html

Waitrose was going to open for business in Ulster about 5 years ago but it did not happen.
Original post by EyestriX
That's why washing with water is much better....you don't need to look
It's blind-friendly

You're a genius! They should make those toilets that spray your butthole like they do in Japan
Reply 16
I never knew that. Prefer Sainsbury's myself.
https://www.independent.ie/business/irish/uk-retailer-waitrose-to-strengthen-dunnes-link-26859017.html

Waitrose was going to open for business in Ulster about 5 years ago but it did not happen.
How are you?
Reply 18
Not too bad thanks. Thinking of going back to Slimming World. Although it's really Overeaters Anonymous I should be going to. But our local OA group is a bit of a waste of time, as there are usually only three of us there every week.
Original post by Pathway
How are you?
(edited 5 years ago)
Not too bad thanks. Thinking of going back to Slimming World. Although it's really Overeaters Anonymous I should be going to. But our local OA group is a bit of a waste of time, as there are usually only three of us there every week.

Ahh, that's unfortunate. Do you find talking in general helps you manage better? Are there specific triggers that cause you to overeat?

Quick Reply

Latest