Oh yeah of course thanks for the help
Are you from the capital of Panem?
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Are you from the capital of Panem?

No and I don't even like game of thrones 😹
the **** is a biro?
Original post by Mixedraceguy

but you know the names of characters and places though ...
right im mad you said you used that on your eyebrows :rofl:
Original post by Bang Outta Order
but you know the names of characters and places though ...

Yeah I've watched bits of it it's acc boring and rubbish
we're all very bored and high, tis ok. let's sleep, folks. together. in one bed.
Original post by Bang Outta Order
we're all very bored and high, tis ok. let's sleep, folks. together. in one bed.

I got wavey last night 😹 I think sleep would be a good idea but I should really do some A level chemistry rn so I'm up for the next two hours 😪
You still could but you I think you would have a good case

Panem is the country that the Hunger Games take place in :facepalm2:
I just wanted opinions I don't really care too much and I just do my thing I am straight

you must have edited your post because you said after that, that you think its wrong to be gay, so i'm thinking that's what this is all about.. jesus who really cares, your eyebrow will grow back soon
Original post by maddiesmith
Why do care so much about people possibly thinking you're queer? You must be in tge closet lol to be completely honest I would find it weird and a turn off for a guy to do that, just man up and have a shorter than usual brow

his eyebrows are his business mate - who r u to assume his sexuality? the thinking in this culture is if u wear makeup and are a boy, u must be gay, so why r u pretending it's not? that's why he's asking - and why man up? so ur immasculating him for fixing his face? wow, u r so behind
Original post by ohdahnnyboi
his eyebrows are his business mate - who r u to assume his sexuality? the thinking in this culture is if u wear makeup and are a boy, u must be gay, so why r u pretending it's not? that's why he's asking - and why man up? so ur immasculating him for fixing his face? wow, u r so behind

Exactly how does that automatically make him gay? He probably feels content with his eyebrows looking full I think he's self conscious And he seemed pretty masculine earlier by the way he handled his beef with CertiJake he defo manned up then
Original post by SavageRyan
Exactly how does that automatically make him gay? He probably feels content with his eyebrows looking full I think he's self conscious And he seemed pretty masculine earlier by the way he handled his beef with CertiJake he defo manned up then

exactly :smile:
Reply 55
Oof the homophobia on this thread
Tbh tho, more straight boys should care about how they look, cause most of them think looking like a bear and smelling even worse is cute (SPOILER ALERT: it ain't Hun)
Original post by ohdahnnyboi

I meant he sounds like a homophobe because it sounded like he was so afraid of maybe being assumed queer.. Any person comfortable with their sexuality, gay or straight, doesn't worry about this, I know I don't. My opinion is that I find guys that do their brows and wax this and that a turn off, just personal preference. It's one think to pencil your eyebrow in a bit, it's another to be frantically worried about being called gay if you are straight. My best friend is gay so no, not a homophobe in the slightest. The 'man up' comment was to the worrying what people would say, if it were a woman I would have said something along the same lines for the same situation.
I meant he sounds like a homophobe because it sounded like he was so afraid of maybe being assumed queer.. Any person comfortable with their sexuality, gay or straight, doesn't worry about this, I know I don't. My opinion is that I find guys that do their brows and wax this and that a turn off, just personal preference. It's one think to pencil your eyebrow in a bit, it's another to be frantically worried about being called gay if you are straight. My best friend is gay so no, not a homophobe in the slightest. The 'man up' comment was to the worrying what people would say, if it were a woman I would have said something along the same lines for the same situation.

yeh well do gay ppl like being assumed to be straight? no. so maybe he doesn't want ppl thinking that, as an out gay person doesn't want ppl thnking their straight

I guess it wouldn't be that cool for him if say a majority of girls think he's a homosexual which I don't think is the case but he's a confident guy so he isn't gonna be too bothered about people's opinions as he knows he can pull girls if he wants to but there's probably some peng girls that he would want to date but wouldn't date him because he wears pencil and so he loses out then doesn't he
you must have edited your post because you said after that, that you think its wrong to be gay, so i'm thinking that's what this is all about.. jesus who really cares, your eyebrow will grow back soon

Homosexuality is illegal in Liberia which is one of my countries and Ik it is legal in this country which Is also my country my mum is english but each to their own yeah it should take about a month I'm just not used to using it everyday before I would only use it like once a week or less often and I think it looks good in selfies sometimes so it's a bit overwhelming for me I'm ngl and you said 'man up' but I don't feel good about the way my eyebrows look rn doesn't look good in selfies my girlfriend would probably laugh and I just have to be comfortable with myself I can go out of comfort zone but I can only be bothered too if I really need to like why would I make myself feel uncomfortable all day if I didn't need to? that's like self harming
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest