The Student Room Group

The Brexit party!

Scroll to see replies

No.
Ah, the Brexit Party. Only three months old and already on its second leader after the first one resigned when her far right sympathies became public.

Think I’ll give it a miss.
Original post by Trotsky's Iceaxe
Ah, the Brexit Party. Only three months old and already on its second leader after the first one resigned when her far right sympathies became public.

Don't give a fook about the legitimacy of the leader, just want out.
Where do I sign on?
I’m not crazy
Farage's teeth look like they're doing the Mexican wave in that capture.
Reply 6
All you loony lefties students haha they are gonna get the most seats suck it up.
Already joined two months ago. You may not like it, but in the current situation of May and Corbyn as the leadership options, brexit party is the best option
Original post by karl pilkington
All you loony lefties students haha they are gonna get the most seats suck it up.

Current projections have them not getting a single seat. I think that's unlikely, I think they'll likely get 1 or 2 based on current polling. But to actually get the most seats they'd have to triple their current poll rating in about 5 weeks. It's not happening. The Tories, UKIP and Brexit Party are all tripping over each others' toes to hand the win to Corbyn.
Original post by anarchism101
Current projections have them not getting a single seat. I think that's unlikely, I think they'll likely get 1 or 2 based on current polling. But to actually get the most seats they'd have to triple their current poll rating in about 5 weeks. It's not happening. The Tories, UKIP and Brexit Party are all tripping over each others' toes to hand the win to Corbyn.

Interesting, let's see how your prediction plays out in a few weeks.
Original post by RichPiana
I’m not mentally disabled.

Glad you feel the need to clarify that, I'm sure non of the Brexit party members are either.
Original post by Trotsky's Iceaxe

I'll give it a miss too but let's not forget this whole party is set up to get away from the far right.
Nah I'm good
Original post by Burton Bridge
Glad you feel the need to clarify that, I'm sure non of the Brexit party members are either.

u offended big time ain't ya
I'll give it a miss too but let's not forget this whole party is set up to get away from the far right.

I agree with you but Farage never managed to get on top of this with UKIP over many years.

The TIGgers are asking candidates to provide access to all their social media accounts. Yet they represent a much lower risk of extremism. I bet Farage hasn’t got his team doing this.
Original post by TheNamesBond.
u offended big time ain't ya

No, why was that you're aim?
Original post by nulli tertius
I agree with you but Farage never managed to get on top of this with UKIP over many years.

The TIGgers are asking candidates to provide access to all their social media accounts. Yet they represent a much lower risk of extremism. I bet Farage hasn’t got his team doing this.

I don't know mate, if he has any sense he would. I doubt he will make the impact into the polls he wants too anyway - unfortunately
Deleted
(edited 5 years ago)
I don't know mate, if he has any sense he would. I doubt he will make the impact into the polls he wants too anyway - unfortunately

I have never understood this hatred of Nigel Farage, yes some of what he says is controversial but he's no right wing extremist, he seems to be more of a pantomime villain.
The most extremist thing about him is his mistrust and disliking of the EU which apparently, according to virtue signallers around the country, is the most heinous of crimes.
As I've already said the brexit party have my vote

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending