The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Sussex: Clearing?

Hi everyone,

My friend applied for English at Sussex and was offered ABB if she forms. However, she’s unsure if she’ll be able to get the A she needs in English?

I was wondering if any of you know if Sussex was in clearing for English last year, and if so, what the clearing requirements were?

Thanks!
Original post by Anonymous
Hi everyone,

My friend applied for English at Sussex and was offered ABB if she forms. However, she’s unsure if she’ll be able to get the A she needs in English?

I was wondering if any of you know if Sussex was in clearing for English last year, and if so, what the clearing requirements were?

Thanks!

I used sussex clearing last year! From my experience, literally every subject except psychology was in clearing.
If they offer ABB, in clearing the offer will drop the BBB I believe. So I reckon your friend should be able to get in :smile:
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 2
Thanks for your response
Original post by neuronal
I used sussex clearing last year! From my experience, literally every subject except psychology was in clearing.
If they offer ABB, in clearing the offer will drop the BBB I believe. So I reckon your friend should be able to get in :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending