The Student Room Group

Game Of Thrones vs Endgame - Which are you more hyped for?

Poll

Which are you more hyped for?

Hey Guys;

Well, which are you more hyped for, Game Of Thrones or Endgame?

Myself - Game of Thrones!

Now, go!

Scroll to see replies

Dude. Endgame. Come on...
Original post by Scienceisgood
Hey Guys;

Well, which are you more hyped for, Game Of Thrones or Endgame?

Myself - Game of Thrones!

Now, go!
Endgame omg
Anyone else looking forward to GoT more?! DX
The last season of GoT was dog ****. Typical predictable American TV show writing, it lost everything that made it special.

Endgame has a lot of potential.
Not excited about either.
Seeing as though I don't watch GoT, Endgame.

I'm sure if I did watch GoT however, I would still choose Endgame as I'm such a massive superhero nerd :awesome:
Probably Game of Thrones purely because it's less obvious what the outcome will be. Details aside, Endgame will have a 'happy ending' with all the heroes with contracts for future movies surviving and those who don't either dying or retiring. With regards to GoT, a friend of mine thinks the most likely outcome is everybody losing and dying.

I'm not particularly invested in either franchise but will watch both at some point.
Original post by BasicMistake
Probably Game of Thrones purely because it's less obvious what the outcome will be. Details aside, Endgame will have a 'happy ending' with all the heroes with contracts for future movies surviving and those who don't either dying or retiring. With regards to GoT, a friend of mine thinks the most likely outcome is everybody losing and dying.

I'm not particularly invested in either franchise but will watch both at some point.

Personally, I think Jaime might end up on the throne. Reason why is because I don't see either Dany or Jon surviving, Cersei will almost certainly die and I'm not entirely sure if I see Gendry surviving or not and even then, he has to be legitimised by a person of royal blood and, let's be fair, there aren't many of them left and I don't see Cersei doing it and as I said, I don't think Jon and Dany will survive long enough to do it.

Arya I think MIGHT die and tbh, I'm hoping Sansa doesn't make it because she's one of the more useless characters in the show. The only reason she had a use was Little Finger's infatuation with her. Now he's dead, she doesn't really have a use because she isn't a tactician nor a politician...

Like you said, too any variables for GoT whereas you know the Avengers will win SOMEHOW, albeit not likely everyone will survive but most people will.
Oh yeah, less than 16 hours guys until GoT airs! XD
Reply 10
Personally, I think Jaime might end up on the throne. Reason why is because I don't see either Dany or Jon surviving, Cersei will almost certainly die and I'm not entirely sure if I see Gendry surviving or not and even then, he has to be legitimised by a person of royal blood and, let's be fair, there aren't many of them left and I don't see Cersei doing it and as I said, I don't think Jon and Dany will survive long enough to do it.

Arya I think MIGHT die and tbh, I'm hoping Sansa doesn't make it because she's one of the more useless characters in the show. The only reason she had a use was Little Finger's infatuation with her. Now he's dead, she doesn't really have a use because she isn't a tactician nor a politician...

Like you said, too any variables for GoT whereas you know the Avengers will win SOMEHOW, albeit not likely everyone will survive but most people will.

Jaime is going to die. He has no love or loyalty to the throne; he never did, even when he was Kingsguard to Aerys. He'll die murdering Cersei or it will be during the Long Night with the Others.
Reply 11
GoT. Endgame is too predictable.
more connected with marvel so endgame but i'm very excited for both:yep:
Original post by Airmed
Jaime is going to die. He has no love or loyalty to the throne; he never did, even when he was Kingsguard to Aerys. He'll die murdering Cersei or it will be during the Long Night with the Others.

The valonqar prophecy says "younger sibling" but it didn't say YOUR younger sibling. It could be Arya or even Sansa because they're younger siblings because Valerian is gender neutral, it doesn't have to be a male.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 14
The valonqar prophecy says "younger sibling" but it didn't say YOUR younger sibling. It could be Arya or even Sansa because they're younger siblings because Valerian is gender neutral, it doesn't have to be a male.

I know. Won't be Sansa as she won't leave Winterfell. I think it's Jaime because clearly Cersei is a Mad Queen, so it would mirror the Mad King.

Ayra killing Cersei is a bit of a cop out to me.
Original post by Airmed
I know. Won't be Sansa as she won't leave Winterfell. I think it's Jaime because clearly Cersei is a Mad Queen, so it would mirror the Mad King.

Ayra killing Cersei is a bit of a cop out to me.

Is it even possible it could be Gendry? He is one of Robert's many *******s so, it could be poetic that he kills what's potentially going to be the last Lannister just like they killed the last Barathian? =l

Anyway, so hyped but I don't know if I will be able to watch it when it airs (2am tomorrow morning...)
Reply 16
Is it even possible it could be Gendry? He is one of Robert's many *******s so, it could be poetic that he kills what's potentially going to be the last Lannister just like they killed the last Barathian? =l

Anyway, so hyped but I don't know if I will be able to watch it when it airs (2am tomorrow morning...)

V poetic but not D&D's style :lol:

I'll be going to bed and then waking up again. God bless my Sky Atlantic.
GoT. Y'all literally already know the outcome of the main conflict of Endgame already (the snap getting reversed) cause Guardians 3 is being made and a new spiderman was announced ages ago. There's not much else to get excited for.
Im hyped for Stranger Things... - never seen GoT or seen a Marvel movie :hide:
Reply 19
GOT season 8 is my thing :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending