The Student Room Group

Friendship

Should you fall out with your friend is they remain friends with your ex. I don't think you should.
I wouldn't say fall out but i'd understand both sides. Obviously it sucks- you're supposed to get over your ex, they could've done you dirty and it hurts to see your friend remain friends with them. But on the other hand you're just being civil, maybe you knew their ex longer than they did and you were already friends.
Best thing to do is talk about it- you could still remain civil with the ex but not constantly talk to them, especially in front of your friend,
Original post by Anonymous
Should you fall out with your friend is they remain friends with your ex. I don't think you should.
Reply 2
Original post by garnetznstonez
I wouldn't say fall out but i'd understand both sides. Obviously it sucks- you're supposed to get over your ex, they could've done you dirty and it hurts to see your friend remain friends with them. But on the other hand you're just being civil, maybe you knew their ex longer than they did and you were already friends.
Best thing to do is talk about it- you could still remain civil with the ex but not constantly talk to them, especially in front of your friend,

Thanks just wondering I know someone who had a big fallout with her friend cos this and I didn't really understand why tbh

Quick Reply

Latest