The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Course subject

Is anyone else doing criminology & criminal justice?

Scroll to see replies

Me!! (I saw your comment in other thread)

I've nearly finished my access course in Psychology and Counselling and have firmed Herts as my uni for Sept, just have to wait for results to be finalised in the summer and should be all good.

You got your offer all sorted? Will you be coming from far??

Alice x
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
My offer is sorted yes, ive got what i need to get in, and about 2 hours away, Cheltenham, wby?
Ellie x
Original post by missyp2404
Me!! (I saw your comment in other thread)

I've nearly finished my access course in Psychology and Counselling and have firmed Herts as my uni for Sept, just have to wait for results to be finalised in the summer and should be all good.

You got your offer all sorted? Will you be coming from far??

Alice x
That’s great. Will you be moving to live on campus??
Im only just the road in Hertford so will be commuting to the uni and I have a son
Xx
im gonna rent in hatfield so ill commute too, aww omg how old? x
That’s great. Will you be moving to live on campus??
Im only just the road in Hertford so will be commuting to the uni and I have a son
Xx
That’s cool. Have you been to open/applicant days?

He’s 9 so he’s no trouble lol

I’m 31, not that I look or act it so I’m told 🙈😂

I’m assuming your doing A-levels atm, that right? xx
yes i went to the offer holder day last saturday & ive done a btec which is an equivalent, and aww haha im sure you probably look younger😁xx
That’s cool. Have you been to open/applicant days?

He’s 9 so he’s no trouble lol

I’m 31, not that I look or act it so I’m told 🙈😂

I’m assuming your doing A-levels atm, that right? xx
Did you enjoy it? I like going for the freebies lol 😂 was Herts always your first choice?

Oh cool, what subject is your btec in?
xx
Hey I’m also doing criminal justice and criminology! I’m traveling in to herts from Hemel Hempstead which is only a little bit away. I’m also 20 as I’ve taken two years out of education! Xxx
Original post by sparkes101
Hey I’m also doing criminal justice and criminology! I’m traveling in to herts from Hemel Hempstead which is only a little bit away. I’m also 20 as I’ve taken two years out of education! Xxx

That’s awesome 👍🏻 did I see your name was Sophie?
xx
That’s what I thought! But because I’m living at home so I didn’t think I would meet many people! I think we might have to it would be nice to know some people before we start☺️Xxx

Yeah it’s difficult from the commuter side for that I guess 🙈 us three seem to be living off-campus so at least we have that in common 👍🏻
Have you been doing much since being out of school? xx
Yes that is true hopefully we can find more people on our course!😂 I’ve just been working, what have you been doing? Xxx
Yeah it’s difficult from the commuter side for that I guess 🙈 us three seem to be living off-campus so at least we have that in common 👍🏻
Have you been doing much since being out of school? xx
Yes that is true hopefully we can find more people on our course!😂 I’ve just been working, what have you been doing? Xxx

They open a Facebook freshers page near the start of the semester by the looks of it so we can keep an eye out for that and hopefully others will find this thread 🤔

I work part time in a school uniform shop and have been doing an access course since September 🤓

You got your student finance sorted yet?

xx
Yes hopefully so I have been keeping an eye on their social media! Aw that’s so cool, what made you decide to go to uni?
Yes I have I just did it the other week, have you? Xx
They open a Facebook freshers page near the start of the semester by the looks of it so we can keep an eye out for that and hopefully others will find this thread 🤔

I work part time in a school uniform shop and have been doing an access course since September 🤓

xx
yes its my first choice and public services x
Did you enjoy it? I like going for the freebies lol 😂 was Herts always your first choice?

Oh cool, what subject is your btec in?
xx
Yes hopefully so I have been keeping an eye on their social media! Aw that’s so cool, what made you decide to go to uni?
Yes I have I just did it the other week, have you? Xx

I want to go at 18 but had to drop out of sixth form when my mum was ill. Applied at 21 but then fell pregnant with my son so this is like 3rd time lucky and I thought better later than never lol 😂🤷🏻
What about you? Is there an aspect of the course you’re most looking forward to??
Yeah mines all been approved for finance xx
(edited 5 years ago)
awh cool! how has the access course been? and ive sorted mine wbu guys? x

xx
100% better late than never... 3rd time lucky🤞🏻🤞🏻
I want to go at 18 but had to drop out of sixth form when my mum was ill. Applied at 21 but then fell pregnant with my son so this is like 3rd time lucky and I thought better later than never lol 😂🤷🏻
What about you? Is there an aspect of the course you’re most looking forward to??
Original post by elliee_waltonn
awh cool! how has the access course been? and ive sorted mine wbu guys? x

It’s been a shambles in the way it’s been run but I’ve got the grades I need so I’m good 😂🙈 xx
Yes why not! At least you can say you are motivated to get to uni😂 I was going to study business at Bournemouth last year but I really didn’t wanna study it so decided not to go! I’m just super interested in all of it, I don’t know what I wanna do particularly so I’m hoping the course will help give me some idea! Xxx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending