The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
:P
As if the attraction depends on hair color only...

If the body structure looks attractive, even blonde guys are sexy, altough I never got why they are consider as unattractive.
Reply 3
Blue eyes or green :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
hell yes. my friend just went platinum blonde and i'm so into it.
I'm a blonde guy and despite this mantra that we look feminine and young (clearly a load of tosh), I get complimented by women all the time for my golden hair and have had no problems at all getting girlfriends. Also, because adult men with blonde hair are quite rare, we stand out more and can have to make less of an effort to get ourselves noticed. In my case it also helps that I have green eyes that are too often described as ' absolutely stunning ' so that works in my favour even more :biggrin:
Reply 6
It's just you.

Spoiler

Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a blonde guy and despite this mantra that we look feminine and young (clearly a load of tosh), I get complimented by women all the time for my golden hair and have had no problems at all getting girlfriends. Also, because adult men with blonde hair are quite rare, we stand out more and can have to make less of an effort to get ourselves noticed. In my case it also helps that I have green eyes that are too often described as ' absolutely stunning ' so that works in my favour even more :biggrin:

The guy i saw was the perfect combo of cute/ hot. I think his features were very masculine so I definitely think blonde guys aren't always feminine looking. And yep I guess the first thing that caught my attention with him was his hair, but then I looked at his face and was like WOW what a cutie. :tongue:
My boyfriend dyes his hair blonde and he looks really good :u:
Original post by mariannev
hell yes. my friend just went platinum blonde and i'm so into it.

Platinum blond, so a mix between silver-like white and gold-like blonde? or what is that kind of color?
Original post by Kallisto
Platinum blond, so a mix between silver-like white and gold-like blonde? or what is that kind of color?

platinum = cool toned blonde. so more silvery than yellowish
Original post by mariannev
platinum = cool toned blonde. so more silvery than yellowish

Okay, I got a picture now. Thanks for that! can imagine it looks quite awesome on guys.
Original post by Anonymous
I didn't find blonde guys appealing until I came across a hot blonde today. :colone: Very sexy looking he was. His face was hot with his dark sexy eyes. I'm Just hoping I come across him again...

Well, your eyes and your mind have been well and truly opened.
They always go for me to be honest I've only had one brown haired bf all the guys that come up to me are always blonde :| even my current boyfriend! 😂
Original post by ZombieTheWolf
They always go for me to be honest I've only had one brown haired bf all the guys that come up to me are always blonde :| even my current boyfriend! 😂

You don't reject them though. That, nowadays, is something to be commended.
I'm a little confused by your reply. You implied that you don't find them unattractive after saying 'even blond guys are sexy'. That bit suggested that they are unattractive to you.
As if the attraction depends on hair color only...

If the body structure looks attractive, even blonde guys are sexy, altough I never got why they are consider as unattractive.
don't know if it's just me - but i've always had a thing for guys with curly blonde hair
Original post by Peter McAllister
I'm a little confused by your reply. You implied that you don't find them unattractive after saying 'even blond guys are sexy'. That bit suggested that they are unattractive to you.

To clear this misunderstanding: I have the honest opinion that the body shape is more important than the hair colour in terms of the look. The hair is just an addition in my view. If the guy's body looks attractive, it does not matter what the hair colour is.
I hear blonde haired indivuals were all the rage in 1930s Germany.
I see. Well your mind is more open than the vast majority of women. Thank you for clearing that up. I don't understand why blond men are seen as repulsive. The phrase 'tall, dark and handsome' make my skin crawl.
To clear this misunderstanding: I have the honest opinion that the body shape is more important than the hair colour in terms of the look. The hair is just an addition in my view. If the guy's body looks attractive, it does not matter what the hair colour is.

Latest

Trending

Trending