The Student Room Group

Who is more violent and aggressive ? The remainers or leavers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Exactly. I'm sure the whole world would rejoice, especially India.
Original post by AperfectBalance
I wouldn't be surprised if some of them wanted to bring back the British Empire.

Nothing wrong with bringing back the best and most just Empire the world has ever seen
I wouldn't be surprised if some of them wanted to bring back the British Empire.

Nothing wrong with bringing back the best and most just Empire the world has ever seen

yikes imagine being this uneducated and ignorant
Original post by idk01
Either or. Depends on the person. As a generalisation, I'd say leavers as they are so 'passionate'. They believe that the EU will collapse without us (because they have an over-inflated perception of our importance), hell, I wouldn't be surprised if some of them wanted to bring back the British Empire.

Nothing wrong with bringing back the biggest force for good the world has ever seen.
Reply 43
must be a brexiteer
Original post by Prussianxo
yikes imagine being this uneducated and ignorant
Original post by idk01
must be a brexiteer

practically Jacob-Rees Mogg
i mean he does have the union jack as his profile pic so that should have given it away
Reply 45
hahaha I didn't even notice that
i mean he does have the union jack as his profile pic so that should have given it away

Is that actually meant to be an insult, pretty funny coming from someone with the name of a f
ailed state that has irreparably ruined Europe forever
(edited 5 years ago)
Is that actually meant to be an insult, pretty funny coming from someone with the name of a Failed state that has irreparably ruined Europe forever

yes it was meant to be an insult
It is quite funny because I actually know about the history of Prussia even though I have now ties to the former country
yes it was meant to be an insult
It is quite funny because I actually know about the history of Prussia even though I have now ties to the former country

Not much of an insult comparing someone with one of the only trustworthy Mps. And if you did know about Prussia you would know that it is dead and has been since Germany became a nation.
Original post by Trotsky's Iceaxe
Oh no, those mean remainers are being condescending to you.

How violent of them.

Please toughen up.

He didn't say he was crying over it though? Or even affected.
I like how you don't actually know what fascism is yet use it to insult a groups opinion

Most retainers are peaceful, but fascists want to shut down opposing opinions, and that has mostly been seen from the Remainers.
Not much of an insult comparing someone with one of the only trustworthy Mps. And if you did know about Prussia you would know that it is dead and has been since Germany became a nation.

I literally said the 'former country' of course I knew it wasn't a country. Also he is not one of the only trustworthy MPs. he lives and wants the country to go back to the 1800s. Strongly against same sex marriage, constantly changes his opinion to benefit himself, is now far right and also made millions since the referendum, which is obviously why he supports leave.
Original post by idk01
Either or. Depends on the person. As a generalisation, I'd say leavers as they are so 'passionate'. They believe that the EU will collapse without us (because they have an over-inflated perception of our importance), hell, I wouldn't be surprised if some of them wanted to bring back the British Empire.

The EU project has a high chance of collapsing soon. Germany is entering a recession, one that looks to be pretty devastating if reports are correct, and anti-EU movements are up and increasing across the whole of Europe. The UK contributes the most behind France and Germany yet gets the least benefit of both of them and those who pay less.
Original post by That'sGreat
Most retainers are peaceful, but fascists want to shut down opposing opinions, and that has mostly been seen from the Remainers.

I don't think you saw the irony that he said most remainers are fascists, which literally means when you owe everything to the state but then said they were traitors to this nation.
Also I'm not going to have an argument with you about the shutting down of opinions
Original post by Waldorf67
Well it is hard for people not to look down on those intellectually and morally inferior.

People who voted Brexit were either ignorant, morally defunct, or some sorry combination of both.

Either way it doesn’t paint a pretty picture.

I think this comment proves that there are just as many idiots in the Remain camp as there are in the Leave Camp.
I literally said the 'former country' of course I knew it wasn't a country. Also he is not one of the only trustworthy MPs. he lives and wants the country to go back to the 1800s. Strongly against same sex marriage, constantly changes his opinion to benefit himself, is now far right and also made millions since the referendum, which is obviously why he supports leave.

He personally dislikes gay marriage due to it breaking the sanctity of marriage, he also thinks that it should not be up to the state to decide such church matters and feel that is a fine view, he even said he would not try to ban it as it is not what the majority wants.
I don't think you saw the irony that he said most remainers are fascists, which literally means when you owe everything to the state but then said they were traitors to this nation.
Also I'm not going to have an argument with you about the shutting down of opinions

Fascist sees itself a subservient to A state, not necessarily the state we currently have. Otherwise fascist revolutions never would have happened.

There wasn't really much argument to be had, fascists shut down opinions - theres not exactly much wiggle room over that.
Reply 56
You're absolutely right. Except that there's a special group of 'exceptional idiocy' for those who have faith and even like J. P. Mogg.
I think this comment proves that there are just as many idiots in the Remain camp as there are in the Leave Camp.
Original post by idk01
You're absolutely right. Except that there's a special group of 'exceptional idiocy' for those who have faith and even like J. P. Mogg.

You seriously don't like someone because of their political views? How sad.
Most people don't have 'faith' in Mogg, he is a backbencher, he has no real power. People support him because he is opinionated, is a fantastic debater and was a key figure in driving for Brexit - I don't see why it's idiotic for a Leaver to not respect him.
He personally dislikes gay marriage due to it breaking the sanctity of marriage, he also thinks that it should not be up to the state to decide such church matters and feel that is a fine view, he even said he would not try to ban it as it is not what the majority wants.

I wouldn't trust someone who couldn't keep up with the times such as on same sex marriage, also one of the reasons why I didn't like May
Reply 59
Ah so if an advocater and supporter of facism was a good debater and was opinionated, you'd support them? Also I didn't say I didn't like you (idk you). I have friends who are idiots.
You seriously don't like someone because of their political views? How sad.
Most people don't have 'faith' in Mogg, he is a backbencher, he has no real power. People support him because he is opinionated, is a fantastic debater and was a key figure in driving for Brexit - I don't see why it's idiotic for a Leaver to not respect him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending