The Student Room Group

Applications Ielts and so on

I tried the Ielts twice and I got 6 overall. I have a conditional offer in Sussex but I'm running out of money to keep trying to achieve the desired result. So I'm checking Derby Uni as well for MA photography and film.. I heard it's completely different of Brighton 😩 I need advices
Original post by Caption94
I tried the Ielts twice and I got 6 overall. I have a conditional offer in Sussex but I'm running out of money to keep trying to achieve the desired result. So I'm checking Derby Uni as well for MA photography and film.. I heard it's completely different of Brighton 😩 I need advices

If you've failed to reach the required level of English twice, then you really need more lessons. No point in shelling out more money for tests if you're not at the right standard.
Reply 2
Original post by Caption94

Whats your modules score
Reply 3
Original post by toby4413
Whats your modules score

For Derby all I need is a overall of 6.0

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending