The Student Room Group

i have made a BIG mistake- advice please?

i was sad and it was like 2 am in the morning and i was bored so i chopped like 6 inches of my hair off and i kinda hate it. tell me what to doooo

Scroll to see replies

hair tonic can help it grow back quickly
have you told anyone, and how short is it now

Original post by isabelleviolet
i was sad and it was like 2 am in the morning and i was bored so i chopped like 6 inches of my hair off and i kinda hate it. tell me what to doooo
wear a hijab until it grows back.
Go get a haircut and get it all the same length. Or not ALL the same length, but so it sorta matches and looks intentional, I guess.
Chop off the rest and say you did it for charity.
Maybe look at different ways to style the length of your hairstyle say for example now it’s classed as short, search in YouTube ‘hairstyles for short hair’ and choose some that you like and think you suit. You could also look at getting clip in hair extensions until your hair grows back ? Xx
Wig
yeah i guess, but won't that take a really long time. ive told my family and they keep calling me Dora lol. its shoulder length x
Original post by Study_Girl 7
hair tonic can help it grow back quickly
have you told anyone, and how short is it now
funny story- i actually used to full-time
Original post by the bear
wear a hijab until it grows back.
yeah that's the biggest issue, its so uneven its ridiculous. i dont want to cut more cause im scared i'll cut it shorter and i dont want the hairdresser chopping more off either :frown:
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Go get a haircut and get it all the same length. Or not ALL the same length, but so it sorta matches and looks intentional, I guess.
that's fine- just do general things to help yiur hair grow etc- at least it won't be in your eyes all the time.My sisters is literally down to her legs :smile:
yeah i guess, but won't that take a really long time. ive told my family and they keep calling me Dora lol. its shoulder length x
yeah i guessssssss i feel like long hairs so pretty tho, im really gonna miss it ahh
funny story- i actually used to full-time

you can do all your normal activities....

https://stepcdn.com/assets/legacy/836/20160727-a-700x.png
wow yes sounds like a plan. but idk if i should be taking advice from someones who's profile pic is Nigel Farage
Original post by That'sGreat
Chop off the rest and say you did it for charity.

false
hm what colour do you suggest?
Original post by YaliaV
Wig
Go to the hairdresser to fix the cut at least. Nothing is gonna grow it back faster really, except maybe not being stressed all the time.
Boys ppl better with short hair!

Sit back and wait for it to grow.
do you mean boys prefer girls better with long hair?

Original post by JamesManc
Boys ppl better with short hair!
yeah i guess :frown: idk why i keep making ridiculous impulsive decisions tbh its an issue
Original post by ZombieTheWolf
Go to the hairdresser to fix the cut at least. Nothing is gonna grow it back faster really, except maybe not being stressed all the time.

Quick Reply

Latest