The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Has Lancaster summer school got back to you ?

I’ve applied for medicine at a Lancaster summer school and they said they’ll get back to me today , has anyone heard anything back from them today regardless as to what course you have decided to apply to ? I’m beginning to think I haven’t got in ...
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Thanks
Original post by TSR_Ollie
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I do this?

Hiya, I’m going to the summer school aswell and had a reply last week. Sorry to hear you haven’t had a message back. Have you tried calling them?
No not yet , what course did you apply to and what day did you hear back from them ?
Original post by Anonymous
Hiya, I’m going to the summer school aswell and had a reply last week. Sorry to hear you haven’t had a message back. Have you tried calling them?
I applied for medicine and got a reply on the Friday just before term.
Original post by Hannah888888
No not yet , what course did you apply to and what day did you hear back from them ?
Thanks for the reply , may I ask what you got in your GCSEs if that okay with you ? I’m thinking it may be based on people with higher grades :smile:
I applied for medicine and got a reply on the Friday just before term.
Yeah, no problem. I got 6 As, an A*, 2Bs and a C.
Sorry I meant 1B
Found i got in last night ! :smile:
Sorry I meant 1B
Hi!! I got a place as well... not sure I actually want to do medicine at uni though so hopefully this will help me figure it out :smile: I’m not gonna lie I’m actually pretty nervous for the summer school, especially since it’s so close now!!
Same ! I have so much work to do , I wish it was actually during the summer holidays , I’m sure there’s nothing to be nervous about :smile:
Original post by anonymous2648
Hi!! I got a place as well... not sure I actually want to do medicine at uni though so hopefully this will help me figure it out :smile: I’m not gonna lie I’m actually pretty nervous for the summer school, especially since it’s so close now!!
Same ! I have so much work to do , I wish it was actually during the summer holidays , I’m sure there’s nothing to be nervous about :smile:

Yeah!!
Congratulations 😊 I’ll see you there then
Found i got in last night ! :smile:
Thankyou ! :smile:
Congratulations 😊 I’ll see you there then

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending