The Student Room Group

Why have black boys become the new trend? Especially for Indian girls.

I mean this in the most respectable way and don't mean to objectifying any ethnicity or culture. But the truth is black boys in this millennial world especially around my indian culture have very much become a must have taboo. I have noticed maybe a generation or two ago it was white boys. I believe this is 2 par, 1. because I think indian families are more liberal now so indian girls are open to other ethnicities but more so 2. the rise of black influence in pop culture. The likes of Drake, Big Sean, Kanye, AJ Tracy, Anthony Joshua. Black power in popculture is on the rise and in strength which I think brings the allure towards them. Any thoughts? These are examples from my area, you dont have to agree with them but I would like to discuss this societal development.

Scroll to see replies

sorry Ranjeet, that a black sexy boy took your beautiful indian crush . #notsorry
aC
Original post by Anonymous
I mean this in the most respectable way and don't mean to objectifying any ethnicity or culture. But the truth is black boys in this millennial world especially around my indian culture have very much become a must have taboo. I have noticed maybe a generation or two ago it was white boys. I believe this is 2 par, 1. because I think indian families are more liberal now so indian girls are open to other ethnicities but more so 2. the rise of black influence in pop culture. The likes of Drake, Big Sean, Kanye, AJ Tracy, Anthony Joshua. Black power in popculture is on the rise and in strength which I think brings the allure towards them. Any thoughts? These are examples from my area, you dont have to agree with them but I would like to discuss this societal development.

We cant help it, people just love our choco skin :wink:. But fr white music is getting dead thats why lol, rappers like AJ and drake are good asf. Its more to personal preference on who you find attractive.
Original post by BLACKPINKK
sorry Ranjeet, that a black sexy boy took your beautiful indian crush . #notsorry

LOOOL
Reply 4
LOOOL you assumed 1. i am sikh 2. i am a girl 3. i am attracted to men. Somebody struggles to have a conversation
LOOOL you assumed 1. i am sikh 2. i am a girl 3. i am attracted to men. Somebody struggles to have a conversation

Paranjeet, what does being a sikh have to do with anything?
Reply 6
I Agree, do you think the likes of drake and AJ have made our country more multiculturally acceptable? Go back 20 years and an indian girl wouldnt be caught dead with a non indian
Original post by SimpleButYetMad
aC

We cant help it, people just love our choco skin :wink:. But fr white music is getting dead thats why lol, rappers like AJ and drake are good asf. Its more to personal preference on who you find attractive.
I'm Sikh lol even I am confused- I think it is the name

Don’t worry girls, there’s enough of us black guys to go around :wink:
Original post by Study_Girl 7
I'm Sikh lol even I am confused- I think it is the name

I think Vishnu is a little confused and sleepy
I would say its the fact that we live in a white country that isnt strict with religion etc, so yh cultre is being more acceptable to minorities tbh
I Agree, do you think the likes of drake and AJ have made our country more multiculturally acceptable? Go back 20 years and an indian girl wouldnt be caught dead with a non indian
sorry Ranjeet

done
nah she actually said ranjeetttttt

[scrollr]:rofl:[/scrollr]
Original post by Bang Outta Order
done

Original post by Bang Outta Order
nah she actually said ranjeetttttt

[scrollr]:rofl:[/scrollr]

RANJEET THINK HE CAN HIDE. hell nah😂😂😂
Naah mate Vishnu- that's a hindu name- I am sikh :smile:
I think Vishnu is a little confused and sleepy
Original post by Study_Girl 7
Naah mate Vishnu- that's a hindu name- I am sikh :smile:

nah i’m talking about the indian guy who created this thread. his name is ranjeet or vishnu
lol sorry :smile:
nah i’m talking about the indian guy who created this thread. his name is ranjeet or vishnu
Reply 17

Lmao, stop kidding yourself.

That's such ********, If that was the case I wouldn't be born, neither would my cousins. We are 25 and over.
I'm just confused as to why you care who someone else dates, it doesn't affect you. If these women want to date another ethnicity, that's up to them. Skin colour shouldn't matter, neither should culture.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending