The Student Room Group

AOC to give speech at Glastonbury

AOC, or Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, has been invited to give a talk at Glastonbury as seen in this article https://www.nme.com/festivals/glastonbury-2019/beyonce-of-politics-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-could-be-speaking-at-glastonbury-2019-2476421

I suppose this makes sense, considering the amount of alcohol and drugs that will be in their system, her policies might actually make sense for once.

Scroll to see replies

Did you get rejected from Oxford or Cambridge?
Original post by Palmyra
Did you get rejected from Oxford or Cambridge?

Why?
Original post by Palmyra
It's obvious you got rejected from one of them (hence Durham), I just don't know which one it is that hurt you this much to produce such an insufferable moron.

Right. Bit weird. I'm not sure why you're being so angsty? Is everything okay at home?
Original post by That'sGreat
Right. Bit weird. I'm not sure why you're being so angsty? Is everything okay at home?

Everything's great, keep projecting. :smile:
Original post by Palmyra
Everything's great, keep projecting. :smile:

If everything really is great at home (I doubt it, but I don't want to pry), I just assume your anger is caused by some mental defect? Because I can't possibly believe me simply calling a politicians policy stupid has made you this irate.
Its cool that they are adding comedy acts to Glastonbury. But in all seriousness the more people that belive in such an idiot the more dangerous she becomes.
Oh, I've just seen your post history, it's clear the mental defect was an understatement if anything.

Are you angry because I'm an infidel? Do you want to chop off my head or stone me to death? I heard stoning is all the rage with the cool kids today, and I must be at least eligible for that because I should have known how harshly you lot punish differing opinions! However, I must warn you, I am not a homosexual, so you can't throw me off a building, ok?

The latent retardation and racism might explain your Oxbridge rejection.

I love how you clearly assumed from my position on Israel-Palestine (which mirrors that of the majority of legal scholarship) that I’m Muslim then tried to attack me with anti-Muslim slurs.

Jokes on the racist Oxbridge reject when I’m an atheist with no time for any religious ideology at all.

I don’t even need to try with low IQ morons like you, you do all the work of embarrassing yourself for me!
Original post by Palmyra
The latent retardation and racism might explain your Oxbridge rejection.

I love how you clearly assumed from my position on Israel-Palestine (which mirrors that of the majority of legal scholarship) that I’m Muslim then tried to attack me with anti-Muslim slurs.

Jokes on the racist Oxbridge reject when I’m an atheist with no time for any religious ideology at all.

I don’t even need to try with low IQ morons like you, you do all the work of embarrassing yourself for me!

Islam isn't a race. I didn't read your posts, I just assumed considering that's all you seem to talk about. And thats not what slurs are so try again.

Maybe learn what things mean before throwing labels around.

Not sure how low IQ correlates to getting an interview for Oxford for the most competitive college, considering you have to pass a test and have top grade predictions? I got into LSE and Durham, two of the best universities overall/for my subject in the country so not really sure what you're on about.
Oh, I've just seen your post history, it's clear the mental defect was an understatement if anything.

Are you angry because I'm an infidel? Do you want to chop off my head or stone me to death? I heard stoning is all the rage with the cool kids today, and I must be at least eligible for that because I should have known how harshly you lot punish differing opinions! However, I must warn you, I am not a homosexual, so you can't throw me off a building, ok?

http://thumbpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/funny-Yoda-calm-down1.jpg
And thats not what slurs are so try again.

Maybe learn what things mean before throwing labels around.

slur: an insulting or disparaging remark or innuendo (https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/slur)

"I should have known how harshly you lot [Muslims] punish differing opinions!"

That is the definition of an anti-Muslim slur: using a small set of extremist acts perpetrated by self-identifying Muslims and using it to insult all Muslims. At least you don't try to hide your anti-Muslim bigotry behind the veil of 'insulting Islam not Muslims', kudos for that!

Your bigoted anti-Muslim slur is made all the funnier given you aimed at it an atheist after somehow thinking I was Muslim. Your poor inference and deduction skills may be why you're an Oxbridge reject.
(edited 5 years ago)
surely she should be at Coachella and not Glastonbury??
Original post by AperfectBalance
But in all seriousness the more people that belive in such an idiot the more dangerous she becomes.

If that worries you, just wait until you learn about the current occupant of the White House...
I like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez simply because some on the right have a strange fixation with her. It is as if they are offended by her very existence.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by anarchism101
If that worries you, just wait until you learn about the current occupant of the White House...

She is a far bigger idiot than him
Original post by Trotsky's Iceaxe
I like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez simply because some on the right have a strange fixation with her. It is as if they are offended by her very existence.

Anyone should be able to see she is an idiot, and that is as stupid as me saying "I like hitler because for some strange reason leftists are offended by him"
Original post by Palmyra
slur: an insulting or disparaging remark or innuendo (https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/slur)

"I should have known how harshly you lot [Muslims] punish differing opinions!"

That is the definition of an anti-Muslim slur: using a small set of extremist acts perpetrated by self-identifying Muslims and using it to insult all Muslims. At least you don't try to hide your anti-Muslim bigotry behind the veil of 'insulting Islam not Muslims', kudos for that!

Your bigoted anti-Muslim slur is made all the funnier given you aimed at it an atheist after somehow thinking I was Muslim. Your poor inference and deduction skills may be why you're an Oxbridge reject.

What did this guy do to offend you? You must be an AoC fan...

Spoiler

Reply 17
AOC is a good symbol of the times, the age of replacement of reason with emotion. Never had anything personal against her, she's just another shameless political quack chasing the good life (and hopefully she knows it) and dragging political discourse down to the gutter. She'll be at home in Glasto, packed with over-educated bozos spaced out of their heads.
Meh, the audience will be off their tits and won’t notice anything she says
Original post by Notsureimsure
What did this guy do to offend you? You must be an AoC fan...

Spoiler

He's just an edgy kid with anger problems, little point communicating with him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending