The Student Room Group

Should I ask her out or not?

Long story short, I've recently developed feelings for a friend of mine but we've got A levels soon. I've made attempts at flirting and they seem to have been met with a good response.
Long story (basically just signs of if she does/ doesn't like me). She has asked me a few times if I'll go see her at uni and have meals with her (could just be friendly but I haven't heard her talk about this with any other friends). When she looks at me then I look up and make eye contact she usually smiles or laughs. She asks me to go see her during her free periods at school (probably just friendly but idk). I recently put up a Snapchat story of a picture quote saying about how I want to make someone really happy (obviously no names it was just a picture from Google) and she responded with a heart emoji. Flirting attempts seem to be met by a good response.
Does she like me? Should I ask her out?
Thankyou.
Reply 1
Yeah!
Reply 2
Sounds like you are in my dude.
Time to invite her round for a study session :wink:
Yay. Hopefully that's the case but idk. A few months ago now (before I started 'talking to her and doing the flirting etc) she was talking about her type in the common room saying how she likes black lads (I'm white) then turned to me straight away and said "You alright babes?" Maybe she was confused about her type back then? Idk
Original post by Paulsmith123
Yay. Hopefully that's the case but idk. A few months ago now (before I started 'talking to her and doing the flirting etc) she was talking about her type in the common room saying how she likes black lads (I'm white) then turned to me straight away and said "You alright babes?" Maybe she was confused about her type back then? Idk

That sounds like she was trying to get a reaction out of you.
Original post by That'sGreat

Probably
Any advice for asking her out?
Original post by That'sGreat

Original post by Molseh
Sounds like you are in my dude.
Time to invite her round for a study session :wink:

Original post by UKUser01
Yeah!
Reply 7
Carpe diem. Ffs

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending