The Student Room Group

Will i look like Ariana Grande? Fitness Blog

my body is currently like a less fat version of peter from Family guy and my goal is to have Ariana Grande’s small body. i wanna keep this food diary and track everything. if you wanna be tagged , let me know. i’m doing a calorie deficit of 800 calories.
C7590B36-B017-4179-8AA4-BCE63FBE1D42.jpeg
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

already had a cup of tea with sweetener - 120 cals.

today is 14th APRIL 2083
before anyone tells me 800 calories is too small, tell that to my BLACK FAT ASS!!!
Original post by BLACKPINKK
already had a cup of tea with sweetener - 120 cals.

today is 14th APRIL 2083

since i had that 11pm on the 14th and now it’s 15th (a new day) the tea doesn’t count so i’m on 0 calories
Good luck
Original post by Zoeyyyyyyyy
Good luck

thanks
thanks

Just don't put too much pressure on yourself...all the best:smile:
oooh I would love to have that body too- just can't bring myself to do it but I wish you all the best
:smile:
Just don't put too much pressure on yourself...all the best:smile:

thanks Zoey! will do lol
Original post by Study_Girl 7
oooh I would love to have that body too- just can't bring myself to do it but I wish you all the best
:smile:

it’s really hard and she exercises a lot which is hard for me to do. but anything to look like ari! thanks luv:smile:
no problem
Tag me pls
Tag me too plz:smile:
Original post by Study_Girl 7
no problem
Tag me pls

Tag me too plz:smile:

course, sisterz!!! goodnight 😊:wink:
thanks
goodnight xx
course, sisterz!!! goodnight 😊:wink:
11:50

Bowl of Weetabix with sweetener 150 cals. One cup of water (total guess)

400 cals left

@Study_Girl 7 @Zoeyyyyyyyy
stay healthy:smile:
Original post by Obolinda
stay healthy:smile:

thanks but wasn’t healthy to start with. that’s why i’m fat.
Please be careful lovely! As someone who fell into an eating disorder from the same kind of goals/mindset that you have I'm worried that you might be heading down that path too... honestly it's not worth it, I've pretty much ruined my digestive system and I was never even drastically underweight. Plus if you get in too deep the thoughts never leave you... Please stay safe x
Please don't do that! It is SO unhealthy to be in such a large calorie deficit.You won't lose weight bc you're feeding your body so little that it hangs onto the fat you have as a food source, and even if you do, you'll probably gain it back due to binging because you're starving so much.That could turn into a binge eating disorder.If you wanna lose weight pls just eat enough, but eat healthy foods like loads of fruit and veggies, some carbs like potatoes or quinoa or couscous, fats such as avocado or nuts etc.And workout.It doesn't have to be intensive workout but swimming, running is good - so is hiit and only takes 15 minutes or so.Also, weight training is very effective to lose weight, although a lot of people think it isn't but it actually is.It builds up muscle mass so you have more muscle that can therefore burn more calories.And also makes you look more toned.Good luck and please don't diet because it can **** up your metabolism and have very serious consequences.
Original post by AliceV_647
Please be careful lovely! As someone who fell into an eating disorder from the same kind of goals/mindset that you have I'm worried that you might be heading down that path too... honestly it's not worth it, I've pretty much ruined my digestive system and I was never even drastically underweight. Plus if you get in too deep the thoughts never leave you... Please stay safe x

Original post by Chloef196011
Please don't do that! It is SO unhealthy to be in such a large calorie deficit.You won't lose weight bc you're feeding your body so little that it hangs onto the fat you have as a food source, and even if you do, you'll probably gain it back due to binging because you're starving so much.That could turn into a binge eating disorder.If you wanna lose weight pls just eat enough, but eat healthy foods like loads of fruit and veggies, some carbs like potatoes or quinoa or couscous, fats such as avocado or nuts etc.And workout.It doesn't have to be intensive workout but swimming, running is good - so is hiit and only takes 15 minutes or so.Also, weight training is very effective to lose weight, although a lot of people think it isn't but it actually is.It builds up muscle mass so you have more muscle that can therefore burn more calories.And also makes you look more toned.Good luck and please don't diet because it can **** up your metabolism and have very serious consequences.

thanks for your concern guys but i have been losing weight with this method and my health has been at its best.
You are doing great
11:50

Bowl of Weetabix with sweetener 150 cals. One cup of water (total guess)

400 cals left

@Study_Girl 7 @Zoeyyyyyyyy

Quick Reply

Latest