The Student Room Group

Does she like me? Should i ask her out?

Hi guys,

So she’s amazingly pretty and I suppose I like to look after my self. Our friends have said we’d make a good couple and her friends always banter saying ‘go on take her out’.

So observations,

I can’t stop looking at her as she walks past, and she looks as well and our eyes meet. Sometimes we’ll just stare at each other prolonged and say nothing.

She will constantly tease about us being together at certain places and make sexual jokes about us - happened on many occaisions.

But strangely she will push me away at times and give me cheap insults.

She gets very argumentitive when she sees me with other girls or hears about my history. Her friends always joke she’s jealous.

She likes to grab my attention when she walks past me. So she’ll shake her hair and head, adjust her clothes if she’s in front of me etc.

When we talk alone, it’s lovely it really is and she’ll sit there all coy and twiddle her.

I’m asking because I know some girls like to flirt for fun when they’re not interested.

So do you think she’s interested? If so how should I ask her out? Text or in person and what do you think she’d say?
Hi there! To me, it sounds like she’s into you, so just go for it! Just be open about how you feel and sounds like she might feel the same! And if she says she doesn’t then sounds like she’s been leading you on! Defo do it in person, I know it’s scarier but it’s way better!
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Hi guys,

So she’s amazingly pretty and I suppose I like to look after my self. Our friends have said we’d make a good couple and her friends always banter saying ‘go on take her out’.

So observations,

I can’t stop looking at her as she walks past, and she looks as well and our eyes meet. Sometimes we’ll just stare at each other prolonged and say nothing.

She will constantly tease about us being together at certain places and make sexual jokes about us - happened on many occaisions.

She gets very argumentitive when she sees me with other girls or hears about my history. Her friends always joke she’s jealous.

She likes to grab my attention when she walks past me. So she’ll shake her hair and head, adjust her clothes if she’s in front of me etc.

When we talk alone, it’s lovely it really is and she’ll sit there all coy and twiddle her.

I’m asking because I know some girls like to flirt for fun when they’re not interested.

So do you think she’s interested? If so how should I ask her out? Text or in person and what do you think she’d say?

Face to face asking out is best. You won't know till you try. What are yiu scared of?
Reply 3
Sounds like this is based on nothing but appearance. I will never understand how someone values that trait so much.
Reply 4
Original post by eashdown17
Hi there! To me, it sounds like she’s into you, so just go for it! Just be open about how you feel and sounds like she might feel the same! And if she says she doesn’t then sounds like she’s been leading you on! Defo do it in person, I know it’s scarier but it’s way better!

I suppose that’s what I’m worried about, is she doing all this just for a laugh etc.

I saw in instagram that some girls just like flirting even when they’re not into the guy.

Girls, what do you think? Genuine?
Reply 5
Original post by Bio 7
Sounds like this is based on nothing but appearance. I will never understand how someone values that trait so much.

Hi, don’t completely understand. We talk in person and in text?
I suppose that’s what I’m worried about, is she doing all this just for a laugh etc.

I saw in instagram that some girls just like flirting even when they’re not into the guy.

as a girl this sounds like she's into you! you should go for it, and as said before in person is always so much better. good luck :smile:

To be honest, I think everyone does just flirt for fun (boys and girls)!!
At this stage you dont need to know how she feels. Hang out with her and you'll be able to tell
Hi guys,

So observations,

Go for it, the worst case is she rejects you but the best case is magical.
Reply 10
as a girl i say -omgggg, i think u should so go for it!!! it sounds likes she is really into you! she may be playing hard to get, but i'm not really sure? hahaha
Hi guys,

So observations,

I’m a girl and I think she really likes you because I would honestly do that to a boy I like.. ask her out face to face and just say how you really like her and you want something to happen between you two 🤗
shes probab;y confused about her feelings towards you but is defo attracted towards you hence the jealously but you should defo ask her out face to face
Original post by MeghanTooherxox
I’m a girl and I think she really likes you because I would honestly do that to a boy I like.. ask her out face to face and just say how you really like her and you want something to happen between you two 🤗

Original post by aurora8742
shes probab;y confused about her feelings towards you but is defo attracted towards you hence the jealously but you should defo ask her out face to face

Original post by kgyal
as a girl i say -omgggg, i think u should so go for it!!! it sounds likes she is really into you! she may be playing hard to get, but i'm not really sure? hahaha

Thanks girls, she's asked me before 'where would you take me if we went out' for bants.

It's silly I know, but I normally wait for the girl to ask me out (deep fear of rejection maybe), so I flirt back until it happens. But this girl is ridiculously good looking, I know if I wait a better looking, taller, richer guy would probably snap her up.

How would like liked to be asked out if it were you in this scenario?
honestly, just ask her out face to face!!!! buy her flowers idk just make it cute, that's all i'm gonna say :smile: UPDATE US !!
She’s definitely into you from the sound of things, she’s just waiting for you to make that first move.

One trait everyone loves is confidence and if you just go and ask her out, I’m sure it’ll end well.
Anywhere really, you both there at the moment should be enough, not any scenery etc 🤗 good luck pal.
Original post by Arisapo
She’s definitely into you from the sound of things, she’s just waiting for you to make that first move.

One trait everyone loves is confidence and if you just go and ask her out, I’m sure it’ll end well.

Original post by MeghanTooherxox
Anywhere really, you both there at the moment should be enough, not any scenery etc 🤗 good luck pal.

Cheers guys.

I'll formulate a plan of attack and see what happens. I wish she would just tell me to ask her out haha.
Don't know guys I keep backtracking.

Are any indirect ways I can tell if she's really interested, we flirt every time we see each other but my mind keeps bugging me thinking she's just a flirt??
Reply 19
Don't know guys I keep backtracking.

Are any indirect ways I can tell if she's really interested, we flirt every time we see each other but my mind keeps bugging me thinking she's just a flirt??

Sorry, but you will have to grow some courage and think less! So what if she is a flirt? Flirt back and invite on her on a date. Get on with it! lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending