The Student Room Group

Most embarrassing moments of your life?

1. Playing a cat video full blast by accident and everyone turned around in my lecture including the lecturer, it was obviously me. :colonhash:
2. My friend made a joke about chicken and I coughed all the water onto my trousers and it looked like I wet myself. Had to ask the teacher to excuse me with water dripping down my trousers. :colonhash: (Year 7)
3. Chinese girl said about 30 words to me and I replied with idk how to speak Chinese. :colonhash:

Scroll to see replies

Told this person I could speak 4 languages when I was around 14 only to realise I actually couldn't I thought I would just look cool...Doh! :smile:
Original post by yzanne
Told this person I could speak 4 languages when I was around 14 only to realise I actually couldn't I thought I would just look cool...Doh! :smile:

:awesome: LOL Someone at work said they could speak 6 languages including French. My French colleague spoke a sentence in French and he was like ???????????? :biggrin:
saying that I played for Gloucester rugby U15's and then he was like, oh? me too! how come I never see you there?
I said that it was because I go to trainings on a Thursday, and he said the U15's don't train on a Thursday.
only later I realised he had posted all of this on my facebook time line, and a year later, I'm still being roasted about it
Reply 4
I was at some street magic show and a whole crowd of around 50 people gathered around and he chose me to be his assistant. Let's just say I was the worst assistant he ever had.
Reply 5
Also when I went blackpool and my friend whispered in my ear, look at her fit ass. the girl heard it and thought it was me because I was behind her.
me and my family went to a clubhouse in Cirencester, just looking around, and they were doing a kids show, so my parents sat me and my sister down in front of the mascot, so they could get a beer.the mascot was asking for volunteers, and everyone was putting their hands up apart from me, so he OBVIOUSLY chose me. I was brought up on to the stage, and then I was asked where I live. I said "England." and then I started crying, because I was scared with everyone looking at me (I was about 7 tho.)the mascot then asked the audience who's son I was, and my mum came up to the stage to pick me up, and I had heard a phrase from a kids show, and I said it. this phrase started a massive investigation, and it was proven that I was lying, because the phrase was "help, I don't know this woman."yeah.... not my greatest moment
yeah same, it hurts and then you want to go and apologise lol
Original post by ibyghee
Also when I went blackpool and my friend whispered in my ear, look at her fit ass. the girl heard it and thought it was me because I was behind her.
Wishing my Christian friend a happy Ramadan
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by Themysticalegg
1. Playing a cat video full blast by accident and everyone turned around in my lecture including the lecturer, it was obviously me. :colonhash:
2. My friend made a joke about chicken and I coughed all the water onto my trousers and it looked like I wet myself. Had to ask the teacher to excuse me with water dripping down my trousers. :colonhash: (Year 7)
3. Chinese girl said about 30 words to me and I replied with idk how to speak Chinese. :colonhash:

My friend walking in on me getting ****ed by his boyfriend in their bedroom. 🙄
Original post by Ciel.

I will be shocked if anything beats that, gave me a good old giggle! :biggrin: Are you still friends if you don't mind me asking? LOL
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Ciel.

oh gawd
Taking a selfie on a plane and accidentally taking a photo of the angry man behind me.
im confused, "his boyfriend"? so is ur friend gay, and his boyfriend bi?!? im overthinking it I think, but my brain is f*cked up lol
Original post by Ciel.
Reading a quote as an Air Cadet to a crowd on remberance day and not knowing how to read a word. (Even the mayor was watching).
ohhh crap that's bad
Original post by JJ Kirby
Reading a quote as an Air Cadet to a crowd on remberance day and not knowing how to read a word. (Even the mayor was watching).
Reply 16
Original post by Themysticalegg
I will be shocked if anything beats that, gave me a good old giggle! :biggrin: Are you still friends if you don't mind me asking? LOL

Naw, he hates me.

Original post by 15nfulfsa
im confused, "his boyfriend"? so is ur friend gay, and his boyfriend bi?!? im overthinking it I think, but my brain is f*cked up lol

They are both gay guys.
whenever I get near my crush, I try to act cool, like I don't have a care in the world, but my best mate is her crush, so things get complicated...
so its kinda like a love triangle in a way, I crush on her, she crushes on my mate, and my mate is close to me (he is gay) so it doesn't really work out for any of us, so when i asked her out, she said she wasnt intersted, then she asked him out, he said he wasnt interested, and he asked me out, and i said i dont swing that way, so now none of us are talking to each other, but we all sit on the same table in 5 subjects... not embarrasing, but VERY akward
oh lol I thought so
Original post by Ciel.

They are both gay guys.
My gosh man. Still a better love story than twighlight
Original post by 15nfulfsa
whenever I get near my crush, I try to act cool, like I don't have a care in the world, but my best mate is her crush, so things get complicated...
so its kinda like a love triangle in a way, I crush on her, she crushes on my mate, and my mate is close to me (he is gay) so it doesn't really work out for any of us, so when i asked her out, she said she wasnt intersted, then she asked him out, he said he wasnt interested, and he asked me out, and i said i dont swing that way, so now none of us are talking to each other, but we all sit on the same table in 5 subjects... not embarrasing, but VERY akward

Quick Reply

Latest