The Student Room Group

Most embarrassing moments of your life?

Scroll to see replies

yeah, but they both had crap endings tho :biggrin:
Original post by ARealNowhereMan
My gosh man. Still a better love story than twighlight
Original post by Themysticalegg
:awesome: LOL Someone at work said they could speak 6 languages including French. My French colleague spoke a sentence in French and he was like ???????????? :biggrin:

I said French, English, Spanish and Swedish. Like ??!!?!!?!? I spoke ONE sentence of swedish at the time and this leader lady said she was Finnish so could pretty much have a conversation with me. Damn.

I can speak French well now, but I hadn't done Spanish in years. When I mean years I mean about 5 lmao.
Try a 3 way thing? 😂
Original post by 15nfulfsa
whenever I get near my crush, I try to act cool, like I don't have a care in the world, but my best mate is her crush, so things get complicated...
so its kinda like a love triangle in a way, I crush on her, she crushes on my mate, and my mate is close to me (he is gay) so it doesn't really work out for any of us, so when i asked her out, she said she wasnt intersted, then she asked him out, he said he wasnt interested, and he asked me out, and i said i dont swing that way, so now none of us are talking to each other, but we all sit on the same table in 5 subjects... not embarrasing, but VERY akward
ahahaha nah If I was going to do that type of thing, it would be me, and 2 girls loll
Original post by JJ Kirby
Try a 3 way thing? 😂
me and my family went to a clubhouse in Cirencester, just looking around, and they were doing a kids show, so my parents sat me and my sister down in front of the mascot, so they could get a beer.the mascot was asking for volunteers, and everyone was putting their hands up apart from me, so he OBVIOUSLY chose me. I was brought up on to the stage, and then I was asked where I live. I said "England." and then I started crying, because I was scared with everyone looking at me (I was about 7 tho.)the mascot then asked the audience who's son I was, and my mum came up to the stage to pick me up, and I had heard a phrase from a kids show, and I said it. this phrase started a massive investigation, and it was proven that I was lying, because the phrase was "help, I don't know this woman."yeah.... not my greatest moment

Oh dear hahaha more embarrassing for your mother for sure! :biggrin:
yeah, she never has let it go, and still brings it up every time any one important to me comes over, but she delivers it in an annoyed tone, not a friendly funny story type of way if you know what I mean
Oh dear hahaha more embarrassing for your mother for sure! :biggrin:
yeah, she never has let it go, and still brings it up every time any one important to me comes over, but she delivers it in an annoyed tone, not a friendly funny story type of way if you know what I mean

If that was 2019 she would probably be arrested for paedophilia :lol:
omg yes, and she would have to have a full investigation, and people would start a massive campaign, and a new title would be made, like irr-mo (irresponsible mother) and she would get all the blame even though it was my fault lol
If that was 2019 she would probably be arrested for paedophilia :lol:
1. Playing a cat video full blast by accident and everyone turned around in my lecture including the lecturer, it was obviously me. :colonhash:
2. My friend made a joke about chicken and I coughed all the water onto my trousers and it looked like I wet myself. Had to ask the teacher to excuse me with water dripping down my trousers. :colonhash: (Year 7)
3. Chinese girl said about 30 words to me and I replied with idk how to speak Chinese. :colonhash:

me and my friends were walking behind my crush... they got a head of her and then turned to me and said "BAD CHOICE"... she hates me now...
Making a TSR account.
Reply 30
I don't embarrass easily, but I did have a moment after my viva whereby the examiners took me into the departmental meeting that was happening a few rooms down to announce my result to every member of staff. I wanted to fall through the floor at that point and I think it's the only time I have ever really felt wrecked in about ten years.

Quick Reply

Latest