The Student Room Group

If you could have any animal as a pet what would it be?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by harrysbar
Your baby orangutan could have play dates with my baby chimp :h:

Omg yessss. Best buddies :biggrin:
How about a cougar? They're good for burglars!! Might cost a bit to feed, but they could always supplement their diet with the neighbour's pets... Cheers.
Red panda probaly. Cute as heck, eat fruit and bamboo (no need to handle any gross meats or bugs), have fluffy tails for wiping laptop screens.
Failing that, a cat with a poofy tail that likes climbing stuff and I'll just paint it to look like a red panda.
Original post by DrawTheLine
Omg yessss. Best buddies :biggrin:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by Rabbit2
How about a cougar? They're good for burglars!! Might cost a bit to feed, but they could always supplement their diet with the neighbour's pets... Cheers.

As long as you keep your cougar away from our babies
Original post by Rabbit2

Go to the right bar and you can easily pick up a cougar. And if you're lucky you'll find one who buys you things!
Sugar glider.

Cutest. Animal. EVER.
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Sugar glider.

Cutest. Animal. EVER.

Cute :smile: But not big enough to cuddle properly.
puppy rock
Sugar glider.

Cutest. Animal. EVER.

PETA say that they don't make suitable pets

But they are strangely silent on the question of my chimp dressed in children's clothing

But they are strangely silent on the question of my chimp dressed in children's clothing

Im a vegan and I don't even like PETA-they euthanise pets.

There are a lot of people that do keep them as pets, but honestly pets are generally a pain in the arse to look after and sugar gliders seem particularly difficult to care for and I couldn't be doing with that sort of effort, quite honestly.
There are a lot of people that do keep them as pets, but honestly pets are generally a pain in the arse to look after and sugar gliders seem particularly difficult to care for and I couldn't be doing with that sort of effort, quite honestly.

They are cute tho :cute:
They are cute tho :cute:

IKR :h: If you don't "awwww" at this video then you don't have a soul.

IKR :h: If you don't "awwww" at this video then you don't have a soul.

Oh my god those noises ...

The chirping was almost too much to bear
Oh my god those noises ...

The chirping was almost too much to bear

Although this video, as incredibly f***ing cute as it is, makes me aware of how much effort they are to keep and influences my decision to never buy one :lol:

Reply 55
A Yahg.

I don’t believe anyone could dispute the validity of this idea.
Original post by Bio 7
A Yahg.

I don’t believe anyone could dispute the validity of this idea.

I had to google that one :colondollar: Why would you want to have some monster as a pet?
Reply 57
Original post by FutureMissMRCS
I had to google that one :colondollar: Why would you want to have some monster as a pet?

They are highly intelligent and very powerful. Plus, nobody else would have one.
Although this video, as incredibly f***ing cute as it is, makes me aware of how much effort they are to keep and influences my decision to never buy one :lol:

Sigh, I'll never have one either.....but thanks for telling us about them
Original post by Bio 7
They are highly intelligent and very powerful. Plus, nobody else would have one.

My bad for being uneducated about video games :colondollar: You're original that's for sure.

Quick Reply

Latest