The Student Room Group

Would my calculator be allowed in the GCSE maths exam

Is the fx-300ESPLUS allowed because I know that some calculators that show a table of x and y coordinates when you enter a line equation aren't allowed but my teacher says she's 75% sure my calculator is fine.
whats it look like
I think so i searched the calculator up and it looks like a good one check if it has the correct keys and the signs that would be needed....or get a new casio calc it would be better and you wont have to stress too much about it...another advice is ask the math teachers if it is the right calc they might know

it looks like a normal calculator i dont see why it wouldnt be allowed
yh it's allowed, mine is actually more idk advanced if that's the right way to say it and they're fine with that, so I don't see why they'd have an issue with yours!
Original post by borisk
Is the fx-300ESPLUS allowed because I know that some calculators that show a table of x and y coordinates when you enter a line equation aren't allowed but my teacher says she's 75% sure my calculator is fine.
only CAS calculators arent allowed. everything else is fine, you can bring a casio cg50 if you wanted to

Yes it's allowed- that's the calculator I used for my GCSEs in 2017.
oh yh, I use a Casio cg50, its rlly good
Original post by Gent2324
only CAS calculators arent allowed. everything else is fine, you can bring a casio cg50 if you wanted to
it looks like a normal GCSE scientific calculator ?
they might not be happy with this bad boy:

Quick Reply

Latest