The Student Room Group

Gap Year

I am in my final year of A-levels and have just recently decided i want to go to uni,its already nearly may and i want to start in 2020 but when and how should i apply?
If you want to start in 2020, you should apply in the autumn of this year. Most unis will hold open days over the summer, so you should visit possible choices and start making decisions about where you might like to apply to.
Will i still need to get references from my teacher since ill be our of college for a year
Original post by SarcAndSpark
If you want to start in 2020, you should apply in the autumn of this year. Most unis will hold open days over the summer, so you should visit possible choices and start making decisions about where you might like to apply to.
Original post by ChoiesAreHard
Will i still need to get references from my teacher since ill be our of college for a year

Yes, but I'm sure your teachers will still be happy to help.
Reply 4
Depend on which University you want to apply for!
However, I noticed that in the UK the application deadlines are very early. Most film schools (i am studying film (West London University)) have their application deadline on 15 January (for BA's and courses starting after the summer (around September)). However, other film schools were more flexible with their application dates. But yes, check with the college/ university you want to apply for first!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending