The Student Room Group

Predicted Maths Edexcel A2 paper 2019

Hello everyone!
I decided to create this chat for everyone who will be sitting a Maths Edexcel A2 paper this year!
Please be willing to share your predictions for the topics that you think might come up this year, which I will do as well. With this cooperation we will be able to figure out all the topics and you will be able to do amazing in your exam!
Reply 1
Original post by ss7ss1
Hello everyone!
I decided to create this chat for everyone who will be sitting a Maths Edexcel A2 paper this year!
Please be willing to share your predictions for the topics that you think might come up this year, which I will do as well. With this cooperation we will be able to figure out all the topics and you will be able to do amazing in your exam!

You do know this exam is ages away?
Reply 2
Original post by Shiv7
You do know this exam is ages away?

Hey! The earlier we will start, the better we will all do in it ! Any ideas on predicted upcoming topics? I think if we all share it, then we will do amazing in the exam.
lots of trig questions? but tbh, everything is probably gonna come up. Like one topic per question or a few topics combined in one question.
Ooof I really want this to be over. like my college is not really teaching us properly. they should make us do more exam styled questions
Original post by necroticblast
lots of trig questions? but tbh, everything is probably gonna come up. Like one topic per question or a few topics combined in one question.
Ooof I really want this to be over. like my college is not really teaching us properly. they should make us do more exam styled questions

at least ur lucky u have a teacher, my class doesn't even have a proper teacher and we just finished the content and it's nearly 3 weeks till the first paper:frown:
Original post by Dreamxcherries
at least ur lucky u have a teacher, my class doesn't even have a proper teacher and we just finished the content and it's nearly 3 weeks till the first paper:frown:

thats sad
never lose hope, we will attain the bread
Original post by Rolls_Reus_0wner
never lose hope, we will attain the bread

Yes! ;-;
there is going to be a question on every topic really, we can only predict what might be in paper 2 after paper 1 .
These papers aim to predict what questions will come up, but it is guess work really...

https://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/new-a-level-maths-predicted-paper-a-2019-12128937
The exam is tomorrow, we have not finsihed the course yet. RIP me
no way !! how have you now finished the course????
Original post by chelsea.b.
The exam is tomorrow, we have not finsihed the course yet. RIP me
How are u guys feeling for tomorrow
scared
Original post by chakshita
How are u guys feeling for tomorrow
If they can just not do any proofs then it would be greatly appreciated
does anyone have a list of the formulas we need to remember, double angle, nth term for geo and arithmetic series, for sector u have l=r*theta and area is 1/2*r^2*theta
any more?
lmao, my teacher said at least one or 2 proof question might come up...and let's not forget about the proof for arith and geo sequences. I hate modelling questions tho
Original post by ItsMaaad
If they can just not do any proofs then it would be greatly appreciated
You need to know product and quotient rule, and also the chain rule. And the file of integration where the numerator function is the differential of the denominator
(Original post by chakshita)does anyone have a list of the formulas we need to remember, double angle, nth term for geo and arithmetic series, for sector u have l=r*theta and area is 1/2*r^2*theta
any more?

Quick Reply

Latest