The Student Room Group

Year 11s vent your struggles here

anyone else so bored of revising?? starting a thread for like year 11 support :smile: we're almost there it's just these next few months :frown:
Lol I'm bored of revising and i've hardly started ;( I just start and get bored and distracted within like 10 mins lmao
Reply 2
Ugh me too!! I’m just looking for other struggling year 11s on here :smile:
Original post by Chloef196011
Lol I'm bored of revising and i've hardly started ;( I just start and get bored and distracted within like 10 mins lmao
I am so scared for my german oral next week... I know almost nothing of my general conversation and don't feel like I have enough time to prepare!
how many questions do you have? for aqa French we have about 43
Original post by drystar
I am so scared for my german oral next week... I know almost nothing of my general conversation and don't feel like I have enough time to prepare!
Original post by Hazel Hallwell
how many questions do you have? for aqa French we have about 43

I think we have to prepare for roughly the same, but it feels like hundreds :s-smilie:
My school had French and Spanish exams last week, everyone came out saying that we’re gonna have really low grade boundaries, and that someone said they ate vetements, thinking it meant vegetables!
I just wanna have another D&D sesh
Yeah our DM has A levels and we have our GCSEs so we had to call off any campaigns
Reply 9
Original post by drystar

I've got my Spanish as well! I'm terrified as I struggle to even understand what they are asking me! I'm just hoping that i could make up for it in the reading, listening and writing!
Original post by lifebeyondthis
Yeah our DM has A levels and we have our GCSEs so we had to call off any campaigns

We all have GCSE’s (DM and party members) and one of the party members went on holiday recently so we couldn’t do anything for the last week, and my family expects me revising 24 seven so its difficult but we manage to fit in a slot today
Original post by ARealNowhereMan
I just wanna have another D&D sesh

There are people that constantly have those and then complain about stress after neglecting revision. Haha.
One problem with your argument. I’m revising most of the time. That’s why I haven’t had a game in ages. Got one yesterday tho.
Original post by Tolgarda
There are people that constantly have those and then complain about stress after neglecting revision. Haha.
Original post by ARealNowhereMan
One problem with your argument. I’m revising most of the time. That’s why I haven’t had a game in ages. Got one yesterday tho.

Fair enough, although I never said that you weren't revising. I just said that there were people that neglected revision for it, not specifically yourself.
Original post by Tolgarda
Fair enough, although I never said that you weren't revising. I just said that there were people that neglected revision for it, not specifically yourself.

Fair enough
Original post by Chloef196011

yep i sometimes get distracted
i am **** scared for my english language exam i am trying to do practise papers and get my teachers to mark it but I'm scared there won't be enough time to improve

Quick Reply

Latest