The Student Room Group

What is the Loan Request Form and Application form?

I have been asked to provide a Loan Request Form and Application form however I have no Idea what they are.

In the mail, I have received the UK Five Year Residency Information Form and the PN1 form, which contains only the student declaration sheet.

Are these all I need? If nowhere can I find these loan request form and application forms? Alas, I can't find any information via google and the student finance website directs me to the full PN1.
Hi there,

Is your application for the 18/19 or 19/20 academic year?

Warm regards,
Graeme
Original post by LDopa
I have been asked to provide a Loan Request Form and Application form however I have no Idea what they are.

In the mail, I have received the UK Five Year Residency Information Form and the PN1 form, which contains only the student declaration sheet.

Are these all I need? If nowhere can I find these loan request form and application forms? Alas, I can't find any information via google and the student finance website directs me to the full PN1.
Reply 2
Hi, thank you for your response. It is for the 19/20 academic year.

Original post by Graeme SFE
Hi there,

Is your application for the 18/19 or 19/20 academic year?

Warm regards,
Graeme
Alright, thanks. In the PN1 form, pages 16 and 17 make up the Loan Request form. So, please send these pages to us along with your other evidence.

Warm regards,
Graeme
Original post by LDopa
Hi, thank you for your response. It is for the 19/20 academic year.
Reply 4
Thank you for the help Graeme.

My parents have already provided their financial information via the website. When I send page 17 will they have to do the financial information again?
Original post by Graeme SFE
Alright, thanks. In the PN1 form, pages 16 and 17 make up the Loan Request form. So, please send these pages to us along with your other evidence.

Warm regards,
Graeme
You're welcome!

As for your parents' financial details - yes, if they have already provided these, they don't need to fill out that section of the form.

Warm regards,
Graeme
Original post by LDopa
Thank you for the help Graeme.

My parents have already provided their financial information via the website. When I send page 17 will they have to do the financial information again?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending