The Student Room Group

Best Easter Egg and Worst Easter Egg

Alright, in everybody's opinions, what is the best Easter Egg and the Worst Easter Egg?

My votes...
Best Easter Egg: Malteasers egg (do they still make the ones that come with a mug?)
Worst Easter Egg: The entirely cheese Easter Egg from Asda (also on Amazon apparently)

Special shout out goes to the fancy Lindt chocolate bunny in the gold wrapping that an older relative normally gives.

I also just found out that they make a Marmite flavour egg. Wow.

Scroll to see replies

Best: Lindt and Cadbury Buttons tie
Worst: Galaxy (anything)
Reply 2
best: crunchie easter egg, lindt easter egg
worst: yorkie easter egg
Original post by Joseph Joestar
Alright, in everybody's opinions, what is the best Easter Egg and the Worst Easter Egg?

My votes...
Best Easter Egg: Malteasers egg (do they still make the ones that come with a mug?)
Worst Easter Egg: The entirely cheese Easter Egg from Asda

Special shout out goes to the fancy Lindt chocolate bunny in the gold wrapping that an older relative normally gives.

Lindt is the best!!!

Does that mean I’m now on of the elderly?
Best: mini egg (does this count?)
Worst: creme egg
(These are the only two Easter 🐣 eggs I’ve ever eaten in my life)
Reply 5
Lindt by far. Actual proper chocolate.
Best: twirl
Worst: smarties
Best: Galaxy
Worst: Hard Boiled :yucky:
Original post by Andrew97
Lindt is the best!!!

Does that mean I’m now on of the elderly?

you'll need to put your teeth in dear to eat that egg

:shakecane:
Best: Cadbury Mini Eggs (I love Mini Eggs)

Worst: Cadbury Creme Egg
Best: Mint Aero - amazing mint chocolate and good value for money (were on offer for £2 at Tesco a few weeks ago), Lindt, Cadbury

Worst: any cheap chocolate
Mini eggs, mini eggs, mini eggs!!! Every single time!

I swear they dust those things with cocaine, I get one whiff of them and suddenly it's like the rest of the world has just melted away...
Original post by Plumstone
Mini eggs, mini eggs, mini eggs!!! Every single time!

I swear they dust those things with cocaine, I get one whiff of them and suddenly it's like the rest of the world has just melted away...

Oh my, that has to be the best description of an Easter Egg that I've ever read :biggrin:
Haha - it's true though! Mini eggs have been my weakness ever since I was a kid...

Of course, I've never tried a mystical egg, they might be even better! :colone:
Original post by Themysticalegg
Oh my, that has to be the best description of an Easter Egg that I've ever read :biggrin:
Original post by Plumstone
Haha - it's true though! Mini eggs have been my weakness ever since I was a kid...

Of course, I've never tried a mystical egg, they might be even better! :colone:

Mini eggs are legendary, the shell caresses my teeth when it meets my mouth. The chocolate inside makes me go ouh la la and then when the chocolate melts in my mouth don't even get me started on that it's like I've been touched and blessed by the queen and that feeling makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. :colone: If you eat me someone can yoink my rep gems :biggrin:
Maltesers :mmm:
Best - Theres this Green and Blacks Sea Salt one/Smarties
Worst - Galaxy too sickly
My dad always gets me one of the massive Lindt bunnies that cost like £35 (I always tell him not to, it's only chocolate! But he does anyway) which is absolutely amazing as it takes me about 2-3 weeks to eat it all haha. And that's having some literally every evening from when I open it! But, to be honest, there is nothing better than a Cadbury egg to me. Now, if they did the bunnies in that chocolate, my life would be complete.
Reply 18
unpopular opinion: Lindt is overrated.

Malteaser easter egg is the best
i mean if we're talking about the actual egg itself probably cadbury's or lindt is the best, anything nestle (yorkie, smartie, etc) is pure rough in terms of quality, still tastes nice as its still chocolate, but not a patch on the big dogs

Quick Reply

Latest