The Student Room Group

O2 Appenticesip Video Interview

Scroll to see replies

I applied for project management too but I've got the afternoon slot so will just miss you, good luck though !! Hopefully your successful with O2 :smile: I'm about to do my VI as well so lets keep each other posted and fingers crossed.

Original post by Mariam2701
Hey, for BA i applied for the project management apprenticeship, i have an assessment day for that one the 10th too at 8:45 am. what did you apply for?
for BT i got rejected at the VI
Original post by charlotte_ftz
I applied for project management too but I've got the afternoon slot so will just miss you, good luck though !! Hopefully your successful with O2 :smile: I'm about to do my VI as well so lets keep each other posted and fingers crossed.

thank you, good luck to you too !! Let me know how your VI goes!
(edited 5 years ago)

hey, how did your AC go today ?
Reply 23
Hey everyone! I have also applied for a level 3 technology apprenticeship at o2, I've completed the video interview. Still waiting to hear back front them!
hey, how did your AC go today ?

Hey it went okay was blown away by how many people were at the interview, wbu?
Reply 25
Hi! What questions came up in your VI for o2 and how did you answer them
Hey it went okay was blown away by how many people were at the interview, wbu?

wasn't bad tbh, glad we didn't have to present anything😂 did think one of the interviews was a bit hard tho ngl but guess its a waiting game now
hi!
I did mine a few weeks ago so i cant remember exactly but it was the usual questions you expect to get like 'why o2' etc
Hope yours goes well, let me know how you do
Original post by rajb23
Hi! What questions came up in your VI for o2 and how did you answer them
Reply 28
hi! have you heard back from o2 yet, i dont think i did too well

hi!
I did mine a few weeks ago so i cant remember exactly but it was the usual questions you expect to get like 'why o2' etc
Hope yours goes well, let me know how you do
Original post by rajb2

no i haven't, i know they've seen my VI though
im sure u did good, what did u apply for?

have u applied anywhere else
Reply 30
how do you know if they've seen your VI, I have logged into my portal but cant see anything related to it
I applied for their Tech apprenticeship and would really like it but my interview didnt go too well :/
no i haven't, i know they've seen my VI though
im sure u did good, what did u apply for?

have u applied anywhere else
They closed applications on Friday so hopefully we'll hear back in the next couple of weeks
Original post by rajb2
Original post by rajb2
how do you know if they've seen your VI, I have logged into my portal but cant see anything related to it
I applied for their Tech apprenticeship and would really like it but my interview didnt go too well :/

when you log in and look on jobs applied there should be a date, if its after when you did ur VI then they've seen it (this is what ive been told so idk if its true or not)
it looks like thisimage-efc9aff1-218c-49bb-9f38-3cc9aa400f842215693535470210185-compressed.jpg.jpeg
(edited 4 years ago)
I could've been wrong. It's either that they have definitely seen and marked it but are waiting to mark every other VI so they know who exactly to invite, or that they just confirmed that we've sent it in but will look at it later with everyone else's
when you log in and look on jobs applied there should be a date, if its after when you did ur VI then they've seen it (this is what ive been told so idk if its true or not)
it looks like thisimage-efc9aff1-218c-49bb-9f38-3cc9aa400f842215693535470210185-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Anyone heard back yet?
No but there was an update on my portal yesterday so it most likely means they've viewed my VI. I think they'll get round to viewing everyone's this week and we should hopefully hear back from them some time next week
Original post by Ameliahayze
Anyone heard back yet?
Reply 36
Has anyone got a response :/
Original post by Ameliahayze
Anyone heard back yet?

Original post by rajb23
Has anyone got a response :/

i got an email a few weeks ago saying they were going to start looking at our VIs and my portal shows there was an update yesterday so i think theyve seen my VI but that's about the most ik
they did say it'll take a number of weeks and i feel like they'll update us in the next 2/3 weeks
Reply 38
any news!
Anyone heard back

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending