The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL history 2019 entry

Hey guys! Has anyone heard anything from UCL history?

Scroll to see replies

I have gotten an offer of AAA for history with a Year aboard. What about you.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
I did get an offer, but it took them ages after I applied. So I shouldn't worry if you haven't heard back from them yet.
Reply 3
I got an offer too eventually! I also firmed it 😊
Original post by latifa.bt
I have gotten an offer of AAA for history with a Year aboard. What about you.
Reply 4
I started this thread like a month ago. I did eventually receive an offer 😊 Have you been to an applicant day that they held not too long ago?
Original post by lawsy1
I did get an offer, but it took them ages after I applied. So I shouldn't worry if you haven't heard back from them yet.
Yeah I have been to the offer day and i really like UCL. I've been trying to find other History applicants to UCL im soo glad i found this
Original post by Gaabbii
I started this thread like a month ago. I did eventually receive an offer 😊 Have you been to an applicant day that they held not too long ago?
What were your other university options, if u dont mind me asking
Reply 7
Ahaha actually same! Even on the general UCL applicants group I couldn’t find any history applicants, so I created this group. Did you like the applicant day? UCL looks and feels amazing. Have you applied for accommodation already?
Yeah I have been to the offer day and i really like UCL. I've been trying to find other History applicants to UCL im soo glad i found this
Reply 8
Kings college London (just for history), London school of economics (for politics and history) and Queen Mary university of London (for politics and history). What about you?
What were your other university options, if u dont mind me asking
Reply 9
Original post by Gaabbii

Oh good, that's really great news!:smile: I've decided not to choose it now as the one I really wanted to go to has given me an offer! (with lower grades:frown:) how was it though? Were you impressed?
(edited 5 years ago)
Ucl was amazing😁, the one thing that drew was the social life because i was originally stuck between lse or ucl but then i released that lse kinda have a dead social life. The offer day was great. There was a dodgeball match outside the main building between the societys.

Im trying to convince my dad but as long i have my mum's approval I'm planning to apply soon. I'm torn between applying for a ucl hall or an intercollegiate hall what about u
Original post by Gaabbii
Ahaha actually same! Even on the general UCL applicants group I couldn’t find any history applicants, so I created this group. Did you like the applicant day? UCL looks and feels amazing. Have you applied for accommodation already?
Im applied to Warwick ( his with sociology) , queen mary ( his with a year abroad) bristol (his) and Lse (his)
Also thanks for making this thread
Original post by Gaabbii
Kings college London (just for history), London school of economics (for politics and history) and Queen Mary university of London (for politics and history). What about you?
Original post by lawsy1
Oh good, that's really great news!:smile: I've decided not to choose it now as the one I really wanted to go to has given me an offer! (with lower grades:frown:) how was it though? Were you impressed?

Yeah the offer day was impressive, what uni did u get the offer from?
Reply 13
Both Exeter and Birmingham, which I just think suit me better as a person.
Yeah the offer day was impressive, what uni did u get the offer from?
Well done!!! 😁
Original post by lawsy1
both exeter and birmingham, which i just think suit me better as a person.
Hi, I also have an offer for history at UCL (now firmed), I know this thread is abit old but it's so hard finding other UCL history offer holders, even on the offer holder FB group too :frown:
Same man, trying to find anyone doing history in the offer holders thread is like finding a needle in a haystack 😂
Original post by harry.holbrey
Hi, I also have an offer for history at UCL (now firmed), I know this thread is abit old but it's so hard finding other UCL history offer holders, even on the offer holder FB group too :frown:
Have any of u had to do a written task for history?
Hey guys pure history offer holder from Hong Kong=)
Congrats!! 😁
Original post by Natalie Lam
Hey guys pure history offer holder from Hong Kong=)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending