The Student Room Group

Drifting from friends.

Anyone feel like exam season is tearing away your friends and now you feel alone because i do, anyone else?
Awww it will soon be over then you can get your social life back on track, studying all the time can be really isolating and lonely, have you suggested doing study groups with your friends or anything?
Original post by Anonymous
Anyone feel like exam season is tearing away your friends and now you feel alone because i do, anyone else?
Reply 2
Original post by CrazyKittenLady
Awww it will soon be over then you can get your social life back on track, studying all the time can be really isolating and lonely, have you suggested doing study groups with your friends or anything?

No one really wants to spend time with me, i'm fine with that mostly but it would be nice to have someone that wanted to occasionally.
No one really wants to spend time with me, i'm fine with that mostly but it would be nice to have someone that wanted to occasionally.

Aww I'm sure they do or you just haven't found the right type of people, what are your plans after you finish your exams ? x
Reply 4
Aww I'm sure they do or you just haven't found the right type of people, what are your plans after you finish your exams ? x

Stay on for sixth form at my school to do performing arts and maths, then hopefully go to a dance college down south. x
Stay on for sixth form at my school to do performing arts and maths, then hopefully go to a dance college down south. x

That sounds exciting and I'm sure you will get to know lots of new people in your new classes and start up a new friendship group, it will be hard and lonely at the moment but hold on and focus on your exams and then make some summer plans to look forward to ... working/volunteering/holidays etc.. <3
That sounds exciting and I'm sure you will get to know lots of new people in your new classes and start up a new friendship group, it will be hard and lonely at the moment but hold on and focus on your exams and then make some summer plans to look forward to ... working/volunteering/holidays etc.. <3

Thanks I sure will x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending