The Student Room Group

Yelp physics and maths tutor hacked??

The links take u to random pages ah why does it have to be down now I rlly need it 😫

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Meduser
The links take u to random pages ah why does it have to be down now I rlly need it 😫

Just tried it now, some of it works, but there are some issues, this is not good. I really hope they fix it soon.
Original post by Meduser

What papers are you looking for?
Reply 3
Original post by Muttley79
What papers are you looking for?

Maths, Bio and chem Qs by topic (A levels)
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Meduser
Maths, Bio and chem Qs by topic (A levels)

If you want Maths past papers plus a lot more try: https://www.drfrostmaths.com/sow.php?year=Full%20Coverage%20Revision%20Worksheets&term=A%20Level
Reply 5

Thank you :smile:
Same happening to me wtf
helpppp, im crying dude. like im waiting for this to work but it aint omggggg. this best work coz this is what me and my friends depend on for our gsce studies lololol :/
Reply 8
I NEED IT OML. my gcses...
NononononononoNONO

"NOT NOW!", cries the depressed GCSE student.
Original post by RazzzBerries
NononononononoNONO

"NOT NOW!", cries the depressed GCSE student.

"Can't it wait and then go down after the exams", cries a different depressed GCSE student.
I have just looked into this disaster, on their twitter their is mention of the site going down. They are saying that it won't be fixed today, and that we should try again tomorrow.
Reply 12
Original post by fish finger fan
I have just looked into this disaster, on their twitter their is mention of the site going down. They are saying that it won't be fixed today, and that we should try again tomorrow.

Ahhh thanks for the update!!! I have my A levels same time as yall have your GCSEs, I feel the stress 😫
same its not working for me ://
If you're looking for official papers, just get it from the exam board's websites. If you want older papers try freeexampapers.
For heaven's sake, just get the papers from the exam board's websites!

I'm sure Google is your friend too.
I Have found a quick fix for the website not functioning issue. simple:
1) Open google in a new tab
2)Copy the link of the website you want to visit
3)search that link in google use the cached
4)come back to student room and give me rep:smile:
Reply 17
Original post by Tommy59375
For heaven's sake, just get the papers from the exam board's websites!

I'm sure Google is your friend too.

Lols am looking for specific packs of papers on certain topics.. they dont do that on exam board websites plus a lot of the Qs are old spec :-)
Original post by Meduser
Lols am looking for specific packs of papers on certain topics.. they dont do that on exam board websites plus a lot of the Qs are old spec :-)

In that case, try
https://web.archive.org/web/20190315115935/https://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/
LMAO I thought I was the only person with this issue. So weird
Original post by Meduser

Quick Reply

Latest