The Student Room Group

Head Boy Speech Tomorrow Need Help!

Anyone have some smart ideas to top off my head boy speech?
(edited 5 years ago)
Hi! I was also head boy at my school so I could offer you some advice.

- don’t make it too long; keep it max 400 words otherwise you will bore the audience.
- you’re applying for head boy, not the president of the US so no need to go full on
- start by introducing yourself and saying why you should be nominated for head boy. Use something that everyone can relate to, for example in my speech I said how “I’m human like everyone else, and I am certain I have made mistakes along the way. But it is these mistakes that made me who I am today..” etc. Etc. You could follow it by a quote.
- you could then go on to say “we need a head boy who can represent us. It’s not as easy as it sounds... they’ve got to know what the student body needs...” blah blah. Then you can say how you feel you meet these requirements and what you will do i.e. become a voice for the students etc. Promise everyone with “time and effort”
- you could then add what opportunity this could give you for example it may give you the opportunity to introduce a specific society that you were interested in

- end it with something funny (not necessary though lol) such as “so don’t choose me as head boy based merely on my superior looks and charming appearance, although you may be tempted to do that. Choose me because you have excellent taste and superb decision making skills. Choose me as I want the students’ voices to be heard” (i used this in my speech lol).

——

Don’t be nervous. Practice before you give a speech, do it in front of friends and ask them of their opinions. Don’t rush through it and appear as if you’re talking gibberish lol but be calm.

If you want I can send you the speech that I wrote. PM me
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 2
Can u send me ur speech
Can you send me speech please
Send me the speech that say for heading plzz
hi there, i was wondering if you could forward me the speech pls
can u send me ur speech
Reply 7
Please send the speech u have written...it's urgent for me...
Original post by Adii_211
Can u send me ur speech

Original post by Theadvanture
Can you send me speech please

Original post by Sudhanshukumar
Send me the speech that say for heading plzz

Original post by Zainab_Nawaz
hi there, i was wondering if you could forward me the speech pls

Original post by Sahil Bha
can u send me ur speech

Original post by aru1072
Please send the speech u have written...it's urgent for me...

This thread was written a year ago, and it’s unlikely OP will get back to you all in time.

Instead if copying someone else, make it your own. You are all different and your schools are different. Find the things you are passionate about and the words will come easily.
Reply 9
Original post by RazzzBerries
This thread was written a year ago, and it’s unlikely OP will get back to you all in time.

Instead if copying someone else, make it your own. You are all different and your schools are different. Find the things you are passionate about and the words will come easily.

It sounds like it's all the same person lol.
Original post by Strelzo
It sounds like it's all the same person lol.

😂😂
Please 😂
Pls I need it for my speech tomorrow if U can help me send it
send it now pls now!!
shut up you ******* i need mine todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sexhead,drugboy,*******!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hellooo please can i get your speech is urgent
OK am waiting ok

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending