The Student Room Group

Roehampton University

Does anyone know if the MA program in Translation Studies in the Roehampton University is good?
I need answers considering all the factors ( employability , teaching , facilities etc)
Thank you!
You can look at where grads end up, facilities and teaching/assessment methods online.
Original post by AretiGatsiou
Does anyone know if the MA program in Translation Studies in the Roehampton University is good?
I need answers considering all the factors ( employability , teaching , facilities etc)
Thank you!
Thank you for your reply!
Actually , I couldn't find anything extremely helpful especially in the Translation sector.
I mean, in the Uni's website , everything seems idealistic, but is that so ?

Original post by alleycat393
You can look at where grads end up, facilities and teaching/assessment methods online.
They have no reason to and cannot lie to you. I'm not sure what you mean about finding anything helpful in the translation sector?
Thank you for your reply!
Actually , I couldn't find anything extremely helpful especially in the Translation sector.
I mean, in the Uni's website , everything seems idealistic, but is that so ?
Well, in most rankings, the Roehampton Univeristy is about in the middle. Sadly, there are not many specific rankings about translation , so I could get more information.
Original post by alleycat393
They have no reason to and cannot lie to you. I'm not sure what you mean about finding anything helpful in the translation sector?
Well, in most rankings, the Roehampton Univeristy is about in the middle. Sadly, there are not many specific rankings about translation , so I could get more information.

Rankings mean little so I wouldn’t focus on that at all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending