The Student Room Group

Bangor University GCSE Revision guides?

Scroll to see replies

Hi, could you be able to send my the year 11 biology revision notes.Thanks
Reply 41
can you send me all of them please.
Will do - can you send me the email address that you want them sent to ?
Original post by aqhz2003
can you send me all of them please.
Could you send them to me as well.

Original post by Ronnie27
Will do - can you send me the email address that you want them sent to ?
Can you PM them please :smile:) Thanks
I don't think I can - If you want to private message me your email I can send them over ?
Original post by meg9davies
Can you PM them please :smile:) Thanks
Hiya, do you have the wjec yr10 physics guide it would be incredibly useful if you did!
I have the Bangor revision guides for year 10 and 11 - if you want me to send them to you then just send over your email address ?
Original post by Annalisse
Hiya, do you have the wjec yr10 physics guide it would be incredibly useful if you did!
Yes that would be great DO I send u my email privately or just as a reply??
I have the Bangor revision guides for year 10 and 11 - if you want me to send them to you then just send over your email address ?
I think it's probably best if you send it privately ?
Original post by Annalisse
Yes that would be great DO I send u my email privately or just as a reply??
Hi, Could you also send me the Year 10 and Year 11 revision guides for Chemistry, Biology and Physics please
Original post by Sioned123
Hi, Could you also send me the Year 10 and Year 11 revision guides for Chemistry, Biology and Physics please

Yes of course - send me over you email address and I will forward them to you
I've tried posting my email address on here but the post has been declined. I don't know how to get round this
Yes of course - send me over you email address and I will forward them to you
Original post by Sioned123
I've tried posting my email address on here but the post has been declined. I don't know how to get round this

How about send me an email to [email protected] and I will reply ?
Oh thank you. I've just sent you an email
How about send me an email and I will reply ?
Reply 55
Where have you got them from?
(edited 4 years ago)
From someone else who sent them to me via this forum
Original post by Caz912
Where have you got them from?
Best wishes to you all as you prepare for the GCSEs. The paper 2s will be here in no time!

My child has been using the Bangor notes, as well as the "My Revision Notes"/"Fy Nodiadau Adolygu" series from Hodder. Both sets of resources are excellent.

If you're doing the paper 2s alone this year (maybe you did the paper 1s in Year 10), just remember that some of the paper 1 knowledge is presupposed in paper 2. This only happens in some topics, but it may be worth your while to look back on your Year 10 stuff.

Pob hwyl.
Reply 58
HelloWould it be possible to email year 10 Bangor revision notes for chemistry, physics and biology? Thank you in advance
Reply 59
HiDo you have gcse year 10 chemistry, physics and biology please?

Quick Reply

Latest