The Student Room Group

ScotQuals Chat Thread

Exams here in ScotQuals are done for another year :woo:

This thread is where the TSRians of ScotQuals can relax and chat about whatever they want :smile:
Is your geography teacher doing your head in? Induction days sending you to sleep? Or did you just bake a cake? :gah: It can all go in here- enjoy :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

it hasn't really hit me yet that I'm actually doing exams this year lol
got my first one on the 26th of April :eek:
Original post by pineapplepink
it hasn't really hit me yet that I'm actually doing exams this year lol
got my first one on the 26th of April :eek:

From what you've said on here, you've been working hard throughout the year. All you can do is your best, but even though you might not feel it just now, I recon you've got this :yep:
Thanks so much:smile:
I hope so :redface:
Original post by Labrador99
From what you've said on here, you've been working hard throughout the year. All you can do is your best, but even though you might not feel it just now, I recon you've got this :yep:
Reply 4
anyone doing human biology?
With the exams starting tomorrow, just wanted to wish everyone the best with them :h: Just do your absolute best in each exam you have, and no matter whether they go as well as you hoped or some of them don't go to plan, there's people here on TSR who are willing to give support and reassurance or share in the relief each time an exam is ticked off the list!

2 things to remember- there's more important things than exams, and you've got this :yep:
hey guys, i don't really go in this forum but just wanted to wish you all the best of luck with your exams- i have faith you'll smash them!:yep:
and remember that they're not the end of the world:heart:
SQA exams are now only just over a week away, and it can be a stressful time, especially if this will be your first time sitting exams. By helping each other out, hopefully some of this stress can be minimised.

Although they can be daunting, by being prepared, you can maximise your chances of the exams going well. They might not go as you hope, but so long as you try your best, that's all anyone can ask of you.

This thread is a place to chat with others who might also be doing (or have done) SQA exams :smile: Whether that's about a teacher who's been annoying you, an exam you're worried about, or a picture of a cake you've baked (:gah:). Or you might want to share something that might encourage or help anyone else, such as your own tips or advice.

How's everyone doing today? :h:

Helpful links:

Spoiler

STESSED!! THEY ARE SOON :frown::frown: I'm scared. what if after all my hard work, i don't get the grades i want or worse...I DONT PASS!!
Original post by entertainmyfaith
hey guys, i don't really go in this forum but just wanted to wish you all the best of luck with your exams- i have faith you'll smash them!:yep:
and remember that they're not the end of the world:heart:
Original post by jainasoni4
STESSED!! THEY ARE SOON :frown::frown: I'm scared. what if after all my hard work, i don't get the grades i want or worse...I DONT PASS!!

In any exam, you're right, there is a possibility you won't do as well as you want. What's important is that you use the last few days/weeks before each exam the best you can to maximise your chance of achieving what you're capable of. Even if you don't get the grades you want, there will be other ways of achieving the things you want to, and the Scottish system is really flexible, so if things don't go to plan, there will be another opportunity to try and get the grades you need for whatever your next step is. For now, focus on doing your best in each exam, and in the days leading up to them.

What year is it you're in, and what subjects are you doing?
(edited 5 years ago)
Thought I'd repost this from the motivational quotes thread (Thanks Matrix :smile:) Exams might be close, but there is still time, so use it well (both for revision and looking after yourself :smile:), and don't panic!

Original post by Matrix123
revise.jpg.cf-compressed.jpg.jpeg
In any exam, you're right, there is a possibility you won't do as well as you want. What's important is that you use the last few days/weeks before each exam the best you can to maximise your chance of achieving what you're capable of. Even if you don't get the grades you want, there will be other ways of achieving the things you want to, and the system is really flexible, so if things don't go to plan, there will be another opportunity to try and get the grades you need for whatever your next step is. For now, focus on doing your best in each exam, and in the days leading up to them.

What year is it you're in, and what subjects are you doing?

I’m in year 10.
I am doing: Higher Maths, English Literature and Language, Triple Science, Art, Drama, Computer Science and Spanish.
Hey :hello:

Just wanted to drop in and say good luck from everyone at TSR for your exams! You guys are such an amazing community in here and if you carry on supporting each other you are going to do amazingly :smile:

Good luck guys, you got this! :gthumb:
Original post by jainasoni4
I’m in year 10.
I am doing: Higher Maths, English Literature and Language, Triple Science, Art, Drama, Computer Science and Spanish.

Aah, can't be much help having done Scottish qualifications, but might be worth checking out the GCSE exam discussion threads if you're doing any of your final exams this year and Year 10 thread over in the GCSEs forum :smile: Hope your exams go well :smile:
Good luck to everyone here with exams! I'm sure you've all been working super hard, so you've got this, you can do it :rave:
:goodluck:
Thought I'd repost this from the motivational quotes thread (Thanks Matrix :smile:) Exams might be close, but there is still time, so use it well (both for revision and looking after yourself :smile:), and don't panic!

No problem, and well said! Panicking will only make things worse but accepting where you are and making any progress will move you in the righr direction :yep:

I like the support in this thread so far, keep it up guys and best of luck from me too! :woo:
Great thread @Labrador99 :h:
(edited 5 years ago)
Good Luck to all ! :happy2:

It's a challenging time so make sure you stay healthy too.:hugs:

Many of you will be wandering off to university as well and those sections of TSR are waiting for any worries you may have.

But regardless of the next steps for you, smash it, you're brilliant, and you'll do brilliantly.

anyone else doing music tomorrow? it's not a bad one to start on I don't think
really hoping mine go well
good luck to eveyone else and thanks for all the support :smile:
Good luck everyone!! :rave:
Thanks I guess...
Aah, can't be much help having done Scottish qualifications, but might be worth checking out the GCSE exam discussion threads if you're doing any of your final exams this year and Year 10 thread over in the GCSEs forum :smile: Hope your exams go well :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending