The Student Room Group

Memes that confuse me

A place for me to ask what a particular meme means

There is a meme (I believe) in which somebody types a sentence with random capital letters for no logical reason.

For example, I may write I did not steal the chocolate.
And with this meme (some inexplicably picturing Spongebob Square pants) it will say “I DiD nOt StEAl ThE ChOColAtE”

Could somebody explain?
Lool it’s basically like the person is mocking you, using your example, the person doesn’t believe you didn’t steal the chocolate. You know how when you’re in a argument and have no comeback so you just mock their laugh, or repeat something they said in a weird voice? That’s how I see it
(edited 5 years ago)
YoU mUsT bE reAllY oLd
I dispute that, and have no doubt that @CatusStarbright @Pugglet and @SoggyCabbages will disagree with your assertion...
34d.jpg
Original post by Andrew97

There is a meme (I believe) in which somebody types a sentence with random capital letters for no logical reason.

And with this meme (some inexplicably picturing Spongebob Square pants) it will say “I DiD nOt StEAl ThE ChOColAtE”

Could somebody explain?

Could somebody explain?

It's simulating in text format when someone is mocking you by repeating what you said but in a "dumber voice". Reason for spongebob being in it is because it looks like he is mocking someone by pulling an idiotic expression (in the scene he is compulsively doing the action but looks like he is mocking mr krabs).
7d5.jpg
Original post by SoggyCabbages
7d5.jpg

worst one
7d5.jpg

This can be meme #2 that I do not understand.
l2mn6fznanp11.jpg

Andrew has no hope with this one then. It's three memes rolled into one.
(edited 5 years ago)
l2mn6fznanp11.jpg

Andrew has no hope with this one then. It's three memes rolled into one.

You are correct, incidentally for the first time in your life.
You are correct, incidentally for the first time in your life.

There are millions of images, I'm salivating at the things I could show you and you wouldn't understand lol.

There are millions of images, I'm salivating at the things I could show you and you wouldn't understand lol.

As long as you don't show me your little Soggy Cabbage we should be fine.
I dispute that, and have no doubt that @CatusStarbright @Pugglet and @SoggyCabbages will disagree with your assertion...

So old
You are v v v old
https://knowyourmeme.com/

I suggest this site to help you understand a little better.
As long as you don't show me your little Soggy Cabbage we should be fine.

PRSOM!
Original post by Pugglet
So old
You are v v v old

We’re the same age.
We’re the same age.

olddddddddddd

Quick Reply

Latest