The Student Room Group

HMRC - Criminal Investigator 2019

Scroll to see replies

Anyone heard anything yet? Anyone in nottingham? My application still says its in review.
I’m Nottingham, mine says the same and I’ve heard nothing. 🤷🏻*♀️
Original post by whittakerm
Anyone heard anything yet? Anyone in nottingham? My application still says its in review.
Awh gutted! The candidate pack said they were planning interviews for April so fingers crossed it won’t be too much longer!🤞🏽
Still nothing, anyone else? Feel like I’m getting annoyingly impatient😂
Reply 44
Same here. Ive been checking 5 times a day for the past week...

I have a feeling they would take a month or two, and plus from what I saw in the previous discussions, they took around 8 weeks to get back to their applicants.... I could be wrong, but hopeful they wouldnt take that long..
Original post by whittakerm
Still nothing, anyone else? Feel like I’m getting annoyingly impatient😂
Im so glad I found this thread! I was worried that it had been so long without hearing anything, I'm glad other people are in the same position! Everytime I get an email I have a mini heart attack! 😥😂
Reply 46
Same here. I just hope I get an interview and prepare like mad for it. What did everyone get in terns if scores I got 82sjt 52 numeracy and just about scraped the literacy. Hope that's enough. Glad I did well on the judgement test. These roles pay well and are interesting.
It was hoping to have heard something by now as the recruitment timetable indicated interviews were to be held in April.
I got 79 numerical, 97 verbal and 79 SJT - hoping they’ll be enough to secure an interview.
Original post by Jimmyb7
Same here. I just hope I get an interview and prepare like mad for it. What did everyone get in terns if scores I got 82sjt 52 numeracy and just about scraped the literacy. Hope that's enough. Glad I did well on the judgement test. These roles pay well and are interesting.
(edited 5 years ago)
I got 97% on the Numerical, 94% on verbal but only 62% on the csjt. This is my dream job and hopefully the last one wont screw me over :/
Original post by SweetRobin
It was hoping to have heard something by now as the recruitment timetable indicated interviews were to be held in April.
I got 79 numerical, 97 verbal and 79 SJT - hoping they’ll be enough to secure and interview.
Fingers crossed - I’ve no idea what the cut off score has been previously for the SJT, but you’ve excellent scores in the other two - well done!
Which area have you applied for?
Original post by Katieljbrown
I got 97% on the Numerical, 94% on verbal but only 62% on the csjt. This is my dream job and hopefully the last one wont screw me over :/
I applied on the one for Bristol but also said would happily go to Cardiff, Reading, Croydon or Stratford, anywhere south to be honest! What about you?
Original post by SweetRobin
Fingers crossed - I’ve no idea what the cut off score has been previously for the SJT, but you’ve excellent scores in the other two - well done!
Which area have you applied for?
I’ve only applied for the Nottingham vacancies - with a full family in tow it’s a little difficult to relocate 😳
I applied on the one for Bristol but also said would happily go to Cardiff, Reading, Croydon or Stratford, anywhere south to be honest! What about you?
Reply 52
Now I feel disappointed, HOW did you guys manage to get 90% on these tests ... theyre sucha killer for me
Reply 53
Train me I need results like this... You should be proud
Original post by Rosekk
Now I feel disappointed, HOW did you guys manage to get 90% on these tests ... theyre sucha killer for me

You only need a high enough score to get to the next stage. 100% or minimum score for interview invites, or for that matter interview wait list score who gets an interview spot after someone drops out makes no difference in the end.
Hi all,I had my invitation to interview through this afternoon, but when I log on to the application centre there doesn't seem to be an option to book my interview anywhere.Is anyone else having this issue?
Hey :smile: congratulations! I’ve still not heard anything so can’t help you unfortunately! Let us know how you get on though?
Original post by rustybarnet
Hi all,I had my invitation to interview through this afternoon, but when I log on to the application centre there doesn't seem to be an option to book my interview anywhere.Is anyone else having this issue?
Reply 57
Congratulations on getting through to interview stage. I haven't heard anything yet. Which location did you apply to, out of interest?
Original post by Yemolu
Congratulations on getting through to interview stage. I haven't heard anything yet. Which location did you apply to, out of interest?

Thanks! I applied for Ipswich, though I won't be getting far if I can't book an interview... :laugh:

Spoiler

Reply 59
Interview slots should open up tomorrow. Good luck 🤞🏽
Thanks! I applied for Ipswich, though I won't be getting far if I can't book an interview... :laugh:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending