The Student Room Group

Ashurst Legal Apprenticeship Scheme 2019

Scroll to see replies

anybody have any luck with achieving a space?
Reply 61
Haven't heard anything yet but I'm nervously waiting
Original post by graceras1
Ah good luck!! That’s probably I good sign! I got my rejection yesterday so they might do rejections first :smile:
Original post by Haider_A
Haven't heard anything yet but I'm nervously waiting
I got a call yesterday and offered a place :smile: how about anyone else?
Oh no that’s a shame :frown: Well done for getting so far x
Ah good luck!! That’s probably I good sign! I got my rejection yesterday so they might do rejections first :smile:
Reply 65
Well done Brooke that's amazing news!! :smile:
Original post by Brookemoon
I got a call yesterday and offered a place :smile: how about anyone else?
Thank you! Good luck everyone
Original post by Haider_A
Well done Brooke that's amazing news!! :smile:
Reply 67
Any updates guys?
How did you do?
Reply 69
I got waitlisted and haven’t been given a response ever since.
How did you do?
What does waitlisted mean?
Original post by FakeSunnyD
I got waitlisted and haven’t been given a response ever since.
Reply 71
It means I haven’t been rejected or accepted yet.
Ah okay fair enough - I assume this will be confirmed when people get their a level grades back, if people miss the grades they’ll give you the spot
Original post by FakeSunnyD
It means I haven’t been rejected or accepted yet.
Reply 73
I’m actually in A’levels as well. So maybe if I miss my grades, I won’t receive a place either. That makes sense though. Thank you! :3
Ah okay fair enough - I assume this will be confirmed when people get their a level grades back, if people miss the grades they’ll give you the spot
Reply 74
Did anyone else receive a response yet?
Just to update everyone I did get an offer from Ashurst a few days after the assessment centre but I rejected it for a different offer and Ashurst did call up someone else on the reserve list so just know that if they said your on a reserve list, then should someone reject their offer or not get the required results (AAB) they will call up on you perhaps. So good luck and make sure you get those grades everyone!
Hi! I'm not sure if anyone will see this, but I'm applying to Ashurst for the 2020 scheme and wondered if anyone had any tips for the phone interview? Thank you! x
Original post by maddie022
Hi! I'm not sure if anyone will see this, but I'm applying to Ashurst for the 2020 scheme and wondered if anyone had any tips for the phone interview? Thank you! x

Have you been sent an email? X
Original post by maddie022

Hi! I'm in the same position of you after being emailed today for a phone interview! Feel free if you'd like to pm and have a chat about it :smile:
Original post by Brookemoon
I just heard back an I have my assessment day on 11th of april :smile:

Hi, I saw that you got accepted into Ahurst and I am thinking on applying myself for 2021, what did the assessment day consist of and how have you found the programme so far?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending