The Student Room Group

Dnipro uni in ukraine

Scroll to see replies

Did you apply through agency or urself? Or maybe you are an agency yourself, cause one person from an agency told me the exact same sentence.
Original post by Ace_star
its multiple choice exam and takes about 3 month to get ready for it
I wish I was lol. so I don't need to pay them the agency fees
I just wanted make sure am not the only Brit there that's why I join this forum.
Reply 23
Original post by Darya.gh
Hi guys,
I am planning to go there, I just wanted to know is there anyone going there and is it GMC recognised? Do you guys know anyone that has been graduated and working in UK?

hey, I'm thinking about going there myself. from what I have seen and researched, the qualification is fully recognised in the UK but you do have to take an entrance exam in order to register yourself for GDC/GMC. and the exam itself is not hard considering it only tests you on your degree...
Lol, thanks for your help anyways :wink:
I wish I was lol. so I don't need to pay them the agency fees
Yeah, they saying test will be easy as long as you are good in English which I guess all of us from UK are. How are you planning to apply if you do? Is agency the only option?
Original post by shiviyy
hey, I'm thinking about going there myself. from what I have seen and researched, the qualification is fully recognised in the UK but you do have to take an entrance exam in order to register yourself for GDC/GMC. and the exam itself is not hard considering it only tests you on your degree...
Reply 26
Original post by Darya.gh
Yeah, they saying test will be easy as long as you are good in English which I guess all of us from UK are. How are you planning to apply if you do? Is agency the only option?

I'm planning to apply trough agency because it's so much easier...like from the start of the course to helping you register in UK, they will help us so for me, it's just a better option. I've visited Dnipro too, to check out the city, institute and the agency so everything that they've said to me, does check out in person haha
Am thinking of flying to Kiev then Kiev to Dnipro on train. how much will the train ticket cost.

BTW if you try to email Dnipro directly they will refer you back to Medlinks
Reply 28
Am thinking of flying to Kiev then Kiev to Dnipro on train. how much will the train ticket cost.

BTW if you try to email Dnipro directly they will refer you back to Medlinks

I got flights all the way to Dnipro so not sure about the train tickets.
I was thinking of going in may to Kiev to check it out. Dnipro direct its pricey. but yea in September Dnipro direct is cheap. its about £10 from Kiev train to Dnipro but i wanted to double check
Reply 30
yeah we paid a lot... because we booked it like a few days before we were going too. prices in September are decent.
Original post by shiviyy
Hi, I am considering graduate dentistry at Dnipro for dept 2019 entry. Is anyone else also thinking about this?
is the teaching decent there?

hi there I've applied for graduate entry too. they are saying October 1. I really wanted to speak to somr senior students
I’m here now, in second year, it’s okay very different to UK university, what year are you thinking of entering?
Original post by shiviyy
Hi, I am considering graduate dentistry at Dnipro for dept 2019 entry. Is anyone else also thinking about this?
is the teaching decent there?
who's coming from uk
So you don’t have any assignments, they have weekly tests for each subject, not all the teachers speak fluent English but they’re good enough for you to understand. Aslong as you’re prepared to work hard you should be fine. As of right now there’s 5 British dentistry students, hopefully more to come,
Original post by Haroonjamil
In what way is it different to a UK university? I want to apply for 2019 entry
its too late for that I've gone through medlinks no one told me. I am paying £1750 agency fees. £3000 per year for 4 years and £3000 to skip the first year
dnipro recommend me to go through medlinks
Where abouts in the UK is everyone coming from?
Original post by Haroonjamil
Me!
they have not taken any money off me apart from the £750. at what point do they ask for the first year fees
Has anyone got away with not paying £3000 for skipping first year.

Quick Reply

Latest