The Student Room Group

A-Level French Speaking Exam

I have my speaking exam on the 25th April and I am struggling to find ways to revise for the speaking card ! My IRP is all done and I can get a B in that if i answer the questions well enough, but I really struggle with the speaking cards. Does anyone have any tips? Thanks in advance:smile:
Reply 1
I would suggest inputting your answers into quizlet in bits. Would you like me to read over the IRP?
Reply 2
Omg could you give me some advice on the IRP? I’m in year 12 and haven’t started it yet. What did you do your topic on and how do you present it? Is it just research you need to learn or like a big word document? That would be great thanks :biggrin:
Of course ! My chosen topic was Les restos de Coeur which is a french charity. You basically do a 2 minute speech on why you chose the topic and a little bit of information about it. Then you have to research up to 9 sub topics, and you have to memorise the speech and learn the facts and research. I don’t lnow my research word for word but my speech I do. Hope this helped :smile:
I’m fine with the IRP, it’s the speaking cards that I’m not very good at.
You’re more than welcome to if you want to though !
Reply 6
could i see the way an irp is structured please?
Original post by __MeganLouise_
Of course ! My chosen topic was Les restos de Coeur which is a french charity. You basically do a 2 minute speech on why you chose the topic and a little bit of information about it. Then you have to research up to 9 sub topics, and you have to memorise the speech and learn the facts and research. I don’t lnow my research word for word but my speech I do. Hope this helped :smile:
Hi, how did your exam go ?? Did you manage to answer the speaking cards??
I have my speaking exam on the 25th April and I am struggling to find ways to revise for the speaking card ! My IRP is all done and I can get a B in that if i answer the questions well enough, but I really struggle with the speaking cards. Does anyone have any tips? Thanks in advance:smile:
Yeah I’ll put it later :smile:
Original post by ronzy101
could i see the way an irp is structured please?
Well done! I've got mine on the 8th of May, any tips ?
it went well !! I got the card I wanted and I only struggled one one question he asked me about my IRP :smile:
Reply 10
I have mine May 10th, I’m so worried!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending