The Student Room Group

How do I remember all my answers for my Spanish Oral?

It's so hard - help?

Do you have family who can help you learn it?

I would sit down with my mum, and learn it gradually, adding one sentence at a time. So she'd read out the first sentence, and I would repeat it three times, and then she'd read out the second sentence, and I'd repeat the first & second sentences together three times etc.
just write lots of imrpov answers to the same question and keep reading through the one that will get most marks. then cover it up and try to repeat the wording or at least the idea. then get someone else to ask these questions in random order
Reply 3
learn them until u know ur answers from backwards, keep on doing it and make sure u know what ur talking about
that's a good idea - thanks :smile:
Original post by LeapingLucy
Do you have family who can help you learn it?

I would sit down with my mum, and learn it gradually, adding one sentence at a time. So she'd read out the first sentence, and I would repeat it three times, and then she'd read out the second sentence, and I'd repeat the first & second sentences together three times etc.
I remember that when I had to learn my French GCSE oral CS I would pace up and down the house (looked crazy but it worked!) and repeated the first sentence a few times before saying it without looking. Then I moved onto the next sentence and when I could do that I combined the two together. I kept building up until I finished a paragraph then started over again with the other ones
i'll try that, thanks :smile:
Original post by lilTrain
just write lots of imrpov answers to the same question and keep reading through the one that will get most marks. then cover it up and try to repeat the wording or at least the idea. then get someone else to ask these questions in random order

Original post by jjjjxxx
learn them until u know ur answers from backwards, keep on doing it and make sure u know what ur talking about
Original post by pinkypaz123
I remember that when I had to learn my French GCSE oral CS I would pace up and down the house (looked crazy but it worked!) and repeated the first sentence a few times before saying it without looking. Then I moved onto the next sentence and when I could do that I combined the two together. I kept building up until I finished a paragraph then started over again with the other ones

i'm trying, but it's really hard. it's in 11 days as well
Original post by ohdahnnyboi
It's so hard - help?

Yeah, pretty much what everyone else has said, I use flashcards for mine (french speaking). I also try and come up with good back up ideas, and practice improvising in case I forget one. Hopefully this has been useful, good luck.
Original post by fish finger fan
Yeah, pretty much what everyone else has said, I use flashcards for mine (french speaking). I also try and come up with good back up ideas, and practice improvising in case I forget one. Hopefully this has been useful, good luck.

thanks for that :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending